Have we been to harsh!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are all passionate supporters. We have come to expect great things from our club. It's only reasonable that the players putting on that jersey every week reciprocate that passion. Until they turn their attitude around, dig deep and play with passion, they are not going to get any respect from me or most of their supporters. Harsh or not. That's reality.
Well said , currently zero passion or attitude.

Even Jake ( god love him) looks deflated and defeated.

I really am of the belief there’s an awful lot happening that we don’t know.

Something isn’t right , what I’m not sure .

I was happy to sit back last year and watch us get flogged . It really highlighted the passenger's in our squad...
What is frustrating me THIS year , is the SAME PASSENGERS are being selected, and the same performances are on tap each week...
This is the first time I can remember tipping against Manly confidently for the first 5 rounds in a row .. and if we carry over from last season, I havnt tipped Manly since our first knights game around the middle of the season... That's how incredibly bad this team is as a whole

I was happy to sit back last year and watch us get flogged . It really highlighted the passenger's in our squad...
What is frustrating me THIS year , is the SAME PASSENGERS are being selected, and the same performances are on tap each week...
This is the first time I can remember tipping against Manly confidently for the first 5 rounds in a row .. and if we carry over from last season, I havnt tipped Manly since our first knights game around the middle of the season... That's how incredibly bad this team is as a whole
Members who blindly tip Manly because we are all fans are kissing at least 20 points goodbye !!

Maybe a little less but it’ll be close to that.

RESPECT IS ALL ABOUT HONOURING OUR LEGENDARY CLUB BY LIVING UP TO ITS GREAT HIGH STANDARDS

I MAKE NO APOLOGIES FOR THE ONES THAT ARE JUST HERE FOR THE RIDE

IF YOU CANNOT GLORIFY OUR CLUB WITH YOUR GREATNESS

GO AND WASTE YOUR TIME ELSE WHERE
20210408_145522.jpg

I’ve heard Dessie & DCE will visit Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who invited them to a Transcendental Meditation course in Harsh, India.
MM Yogi is a mad Manly fan & hopes to improve things.
Any chance they could maybe take a few of the other boys with them and go for a wander in Sinai on the way back...

I don't think we've been harsh. Usually supporters will accept losses as long as they see the players giving their all for the jersey and play with passion but that has been missing for a while.
Every week we hear the players speak about change but it's always the same once they take the field. It seems there is definitely something wrong behind the scenes because the attitude seems to be off.
Last week against the Panthers, nobody expected a win but from the first defensive set you could see something was wrong.
There were gaps all over the place in our defensive line and the players were not even communicating with each other

Wow the more and more I read this forum the more of a surprise it would be if we beat the Warriors!.
I'll be tuning in tomorrow with the lowest expectations I have ever had for a Manly team, and that includes 1999.

NYEagle

:flogger:

Wow the more and more I read this forum the more of a surprise it would be if we beat the Warriors!.
I'll be tuning in tomorrow with the lowest expectations I have ever had for a Manly team, and that includes 1999.

NYEagle

:flogger:
C'mon @NYEagle... you can not convince me that your expectations will be lower than they were against the panfers 2 weeks ago....

low.gif

C'mon @NYEagle... you can not convince me that your expectations will be lower than they were against the panfers 2 weeks ago....

View attachment 17636
Well, I am not basing my expectations with regards to the strength of the opposition, more with regards to our ability to put in an improved performance.
Each week we see the same rubbish and hopelessness, is each week that my expectations drop lower.
NYEagle

In the last 13 from 14 losses, we've wracked up the 3rd worst defensive record in the history of the entire game (over 50% of a season). This includes the trial result mind you.

We've had our worst EVER first round loss.

We've had our worst EVER loss to the Bunnies.

Lose this week and next, it's the worst losing streak in the history of the Sea Eagles.

We've had a number of off field issues, including releasing some of the best players in the NRL (who have asked for release).

Our coach is openly being criticised by media, and those who have been involved in the game.

We have both the worst attack, and the worst defense in the game.

The players don't acknowledge are are educated about historical results, and don't look at either the captain or coach in the sheds or on the field.

We look slow, lazy and unhealthy on the field.

The players think one win changes everything.

It's as bad as we've ever been. The Northern Eagles debacle of a team would flog these guys.

In the last 13 from 14 losses, we've wracked up the 3rd worst defensive record in the history of the entire game (over 50% of a season). This includes the trial result mind you.

Lose this week and next, it's the worst losing streak in the history of the Sea Eagles.

We've had a number of off field issues, including releasing some of the best players in the NRL (who have asked for release).

Our coach is openly being criticised by media, and those who have been involved in the game.

The players don't acknowledge are are educated about historical results, and don't look at either the captain or coach in the sheds or on the field.

It's as bad as we've ever been. The Northern Eagles debacle of a team would flog these guys.
I feel your passion , your disappointment , and your frustration and I am waiting for the turnaround and It all starts with a win and hopefully it starts this week

Lets be honest we have played like absolute rubbish and probably the worst I've seen us play in the last 15 years but have we been to harsh given we have played 3 of the expected top 4 sides
You just going to conveniently forget last season? No not harsh enough this is Manly we didn't used to make excuses (tolerate ****) sad to see what we have become.

We now reward a coach an extension when he has turned us into the joke of the nrl.

Do any of the “ connected “ members on here know what is causing the issues surrounding the team ?

I appreciate they may not want to share it publicly ( the specifics anyway ) but blind Freddy can tell they are not happy campers!!

Do any of the “ connected “ members on here know what is causing the issues surrounding the team ?

I appreciate they may not want to share it publicly ( the specifics anyway ) but blind Freddy can tell they are not happy campers!!
There is no conspiracy feathered friend

It is more of a case of complacency, ignorance and incompetence

There is no conspiracy feathered friend

It is more of a case of complacency, ignorance and incompetence
No not suggesting a conspiracy at all.

Basically it’s one of three things

1) they all hate the Penn’s and are punishing them for being absentee owners.

2) about 27 of them are pissed at what 3 earn and what they do ( or don’t do) for their money.

3) they all hate Des and think he’s living in 1995 and know that none of them are going anywhere whilst he’s there.

NOTE, it could in fact be ALL THREE

Gee Ryan you don't miss!
Add in this little nugget - worst loss ever at Brookvale - by 40 points! :flogger:

I swear from the corner of my eye I just saw the little guy with the stick get tired.

NYEagle

No not suggesting a conspiracy at all.

Basically it’s one of three things

1) they all hate the Penn’s and are punishing them for being absentee owners.

2) about 27 of them are pissed at what 3 earn and what they do ( or don’t do) for their money.

3) they all hate Des and think he’s living in 1995 and know that none of them are going anywhere whilst he’s there.

NOTE, it could in fact be ALL THREE
1. Only a fool would hate the Penns and despise the hand that feeds them

2. I think the players all seem to get on off the field but are not jelling on it

3. Des is definitely not having an impact on them

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4