Hats off to Woodsie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was thinking exactly the same thing. I called Parker a winger at best, reminded me a bit of Terry Hill.

I was actually thinking as Parker ran on.... Geez I hope he has a good game.... @Woodsie been riding him all year....well done!

Parker was good yesterday, even after his head knock.

Oh and take note NRL, that is what the HIA is actually for (we are one of the few teams who haven't exploited it. If it was doesn't-matta, Tommy would have come off for a HIA while clutching his ribs). Its not for ankle, knee, wrist, rib or shoulder injuries.....

BzA3DTmIQAA_ZBg.jpg

Well I am embarrassed. However as I have also mentioned previously the key attribute required for a footballer is a robust and sturdy pair of buttocks. Anybody who has spent as much time as I have casting their gaze upon the buttocks of Manly players for likely candidates would have come to the same conclusions as to Parkers worth.

I am currently watching the replay for the third time, and I say to my wife, "babe, reckon that bloke has a sturdy buttocks?".

She stared at me for a moment, shook her head, stated "you're weird" gets up and walks out of the room shaking her head.

Thanks woodsie ;) hahahaha.

I am currently watching the replay for the third time, and I say to my wife, "babe, reckon that bloke has a sturdy buttocks?".

She stared at me for a moment, shook her head, stated "you're weird" gets up and walks out of the room shaking her head.

Thanks woodsie ;) hahahaha.

Don't be hard on her ... some people just aren't equipped to be football talent scouts

@Ryan I am not completely mad

In fact, this muscle is so big that it just might need two posts, and even more pages to talk about it and its companions, the glute medius and minimus. This group of hip extensors should be engaged and the driving force for our heaviest, lifts such as the squat and deadlift and responsible generating power in almost almost every athletic endeavor. From a sprinter coming off the blocks, to a basketball player jumping for a dunk, and a pitcher throwing a fastball, most of that force is generated at the hips with incredible hip extension from the glutes.

Well I am embarrassed. However as I have also mentioned previously the key attribute required for a footballer is a robust and sturdy pair of buttocks. Anybody who has spent as much time as I have casting their gaze upon the buttocks of Manly players for likely candidates would have come to the same conclusions as to Parkers worth.

I guess that explains why Joey (barge ass) Johns did so well in his day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8