Hatred of losing fires Haas' stunning training feats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While we are on the subject .... what is the go with Hayne ..... 2 roots, and both shielas withdrawing consent ... the latest mid stroke .... what shenanigans is this pelican getting up to .... my experience is that at that stage the girls are screaming give me more Bigboi, ride me like i'm a stolen one ...

Is he trying to put it in their ears or something ..??
Maybe he is hung like Mandingo.

I certainly don't wish it on the kid, but I just have feeling he will have a career plagued by injuries, Haas.

He is a massive unit with a huge engine. I feel like he will push too hard and when he picks up tears, strains etc they will stay with him a ling time.

Good luck to him though. Well as much luck as I can wish on anyone who plays for those sh*tbags from Red Hill.

Keep it coming @mozgrame we are on the edge of our seats hanging out for info about bronco reserve graders. ;0)

Jeez....I'm giving you stories about sheila's losing ribs (now you know how Adam felt, lol) and a sons account of the repercussions thrust upon him by his fathers date fingering.......and all you want is stories about the broncos fringe players.

I should just stick with the program and dream childishly about how Des is going to turn this ship around with frightfully intelligent game plans and innovative tactics that no other coach has or could possibly envision. Then, just like the dogs, we will rise to the top of the ladder and scoff at the other teams with their ineffective rosters and imbecilic coaches. MMWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :devil:

Ya think???

Nah........hey, do you reckon Hayne is a rapist?

@:p

Last edited:
Nice article...........this kid is gonna be a real Payne in the Haas for most teams next year! Wish he was a Manly boy!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6