Hasler named Titans coach after shock Holbrook exit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This could well happen fs, Fifi has a get out clause in rd 10. But he may have to stay with the Titan-ic, no one will pay what he wants.
Raiders will pay him I reckon and the drizzle may be a sneaky chance if NAS is on the outer…
I reckon Fifita will grow a leg if you get him into a good system…. So so naturally gifted…

I couldn’t less about the Titans, Fifita or Des. In saying this I would not be writing off Des as a coach so early as it is a long season…

It is crazy to say he should be sacked now.

I think he saw what was going on there and decided to make large scale changes in the way they play which means short term pain.

I am not saying he will win the comp or even not get the sack….but after 3 rounds this is just a classic media beat up, one that they had hoped to do on Benji

It is crazy to say he should be sacked now.

I think he saw what was going on there and decided to make large scale changes in the way they play which means short term pain.

I am not saying he will win the comp or even not get the sack….but after 3 rounds this is just a classic media beat up, one that they had hoped to do on Benji
Des ain’t going anywhere for now but those sprays are not going to ingratiate him with the playing group…
Gonna be a lot of pain before it gets any better on the Goldy I imagine…

Raiders will pay him I reckon and the drizzle may be a sneaky chance if NAS is on the outer…
I reckon Fifita will grow a leg if you get him into a good system…. So so naturally gifted…
Yeah, agree on the NAS situation down south. Bellamy has decided it's out with the old and in with the new, ie; Olam with more to follow I'd say.

Des ain’t going anywhere for now but those sprays are not going to ingratiate him with the playing group…
Gonna be a lot of pain before it gets any better on the Goldy I imagine…
Honestly it is a culture change that they need - in theory with that roster they should be around 9 - 12 part of the comp. My guess is things will get worse before they get better up there

Hasler will be all in on us, don’t think they’ll be getting a win this weekend in Canberra, then Us, no way we loose to this mob, I don‘t care about the past, then they get the Warriors, Storm, Knights, Cowboys, Donkeys before they get a freshen up, its not out of the question for them to start the season 0-12, Tino was a crushing loss for them, fun times for Des!

Last edited:
Hasler will be all in on us, don’t think they’ll be getting a win this weekend in Canberra, then Us, no way we loose to this mob, I don‘t care about the past, then they get the Warriors, Storm, Knights, Cowboys, Donkeys before they get a freshen up, it not out of the question for them to start the season 0-12, fun times for Des!
I say this with great sorrow as Des is a Manly Legend but the truth is what it is
And the truth is that The Titans Under Des are one of the worst underperforming team of the decade. No spark in attack and No steel in defence
No Inspiration coming from their coach either
No excuses
Des came in to make a difference and they are worse than they were under Holbrook
Unless anything miraculous happens Manly should Demolish the Des Hasler Titans

He can't coach and they won't get rid of him because they'll be convinced that he needs more time blah blah blah. They were getting flogged by the Cowboys and an injury to Foran forced him to put Brimson into 5/8th and scored 22 points. I said a few weeks back that he's put one of his best attacking weapons in Brimson in the centres, Brimson is a dud at centre, but he's a very good fullback, 5/8th or even a no7. The ****ing mad scientist has been left behind. He has stifled their attack and his defensive structure are turnstiles.

Des won't last out the year....maybe that's his plan? As long as he gets his payout he won't care.

He and Hook Griffin will be drinking schooners come October together. As long as Hook pays.

Neither will coach first grade again.

He can't coach and they won't get rid of him because they'll be convinced that he needs more time blah blah blah. They were getting flogged by the Cowboys and an injury to Foran forced him to put Brimson into 5/8th and scored 22 points. I said a few weeks back that he's put one of his best attacking weapons in Brimson in the centres, Brimson is a dud at centre, but he's a very good fullback, 5/8th or even a no7. The ****ing mad scientist has been left behind. He has stifled their attack and his defensive structure are turnstiles.

Agree. But that would mean sacking his fav son Foran. Foran is useless these days and past his use by date.
He was useless for Manly. Schu on one leg was better than Foran.

Unfortunately Des screwed Schu as well. He should have been playing 5/8th in 2021. He might not have as many of his issues if Des had shown some inspiration.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8