[Resurrected] Hasler - Evaluate the Coach!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I have been pretty disappointed with Hasler's post game excuses in recent weeks.
He has seemed to blame losses on numerous occassions on everything but the poor performances his side has been bringing to the field. It's just not a good image he portrays...but he's not alone in that department.

Agree with you, good to see you on ST.

Fluffy! I am not making excuses for anybody for excuses do not win games and I am a dead set winner. Also I am no fan of Dessie either. I feel he has about as much personallity as a slap in the guts with a wet fish!
Hell! Get Bozo back for my money I could even handle Phil G. Let's face it we are playing like S**t, have done for many weeks. But no excuses anymore let's see how we all feel after 21:30 tonight
If we do win and I believe we could, then they could go on further.
They say it ain't over till the fat lady sings!
I hope for a good entertaining game not a real shi**er or a lopsided load of one way traffic, not like that bloody Sharks game.

Ah, evolution is a wonderful thing and I can see this site has come such a long way. We now don't have to have discussions about footy using sentences. Also we can use a lot of asterisks to engage in personal abuse of each other instead!

These 12 year old thread bumps are just annoying, Sorry. Can we highlight them so I can ignore them or something?

Now I know why you are reluctant to bag Barrett @Fluffy ! Once bitten and all that.

it is interesting to go back, Barrett has shown more than Des in the early days as a thinker, granted Barrett has a better team to start with albeit with a lot of restrictions.

Expectations have changed a lot as well.

We all know Hasler is now a power freak but maybe his hands were tied back in the early days as well and that is why?

it is interesting to go back, Barrett has shown more than Des in the early days as a thinker, granted Barrett has a better team to start with albeit with a lot of restrictions.

Expectations have changed a lot as well.

We all know Hasler is now a power freak but maybe his hands were tied back in the early days as well and that is why?
Yeah I reckon you are spot on there, Although Des early team were at least honest toilers. However on paper this team is in front. I can honestly say Barrett was not to blame for Sat, I noted it was the first presser where he was filthy with the players, usually he backs them to the hilt. Hard to do that after saturdays effort.

Hasler Evaluation from the Kennel .....

THAT C*NT HASLER GOT A PAY RISE WORTH MORE THAN HALF OF WHAT COACHES ARE ON!!!!!!!!
So we are sitting on 11th on the same points as 13th and 2 losses a way from the spoon.
Lol just lol

The biggest ****wits are the people that re-signed him for further two years. Des must give a great headjob to Dib and the rest..thats the only reason i can see how he re-signed.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6