Has the Lurker seen this photo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
[attachment=796]

Looks as though Choc is making a significant effort to get to DCE. The lurker reckons they don't want a bar of each other.

Attachments

• watmough and cherry.jpeg
    watmough and cherry.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 72
Lurker used to be Pogo Morgans nickname in the 60s at Manly but the modern day lurker is a mystery to me.No idea what the hell Sid means.

susan said:
Lurker used to be Pogo Morgans nickname in the 60s at Manly but the modern day lurker is a mystery to me.No idea what the hell Sid means.

I think it is DCE. I see 'Sid' written everywhere and I don't know why.

Lurker = Adam Lucius online journo at Sportal.com.au. Gossip-monger like Spazz Rothfield or the "Mole" Tony Adams. Has more class than Rothfield.
Sid = nickname for DCE named after Sid the Sloth from kiddy's movie Ice Age (their necks are remarkably similar)

Napper said:
susan said:

I think it is DCE. I see 'Sid' written everywhere and I don't know why.

An earlier poster, said several of his team mates were calling DCE "Sid" after the character below.

Or it was a bloody good effort at a flying kick to DCE's head.

I don't care or even worry if he hates DCE. It wouldn't change the way he plays or how he can not fail to inspire our so called plodders to greater heights with how he plays.

Massive sign of respect when your team is labeled as tough.

Choc is tougher than tough...

Hope there is respect there somewhere though

Cherry-Evans, Watmough certain starters against Dogs
June 4, 11.15am: Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran has declared team-mates Daly Cherry-Evans and Anthony Watmough certain starters for Friday's NRL blockbuster against Canterbury. The Origin pair missed Sunday's 36-10 loss to Brisbane with knee and biceps injuries respectively but both will return on Friday night. "They're saying themselves that they're feeling good and ready to go so expecting them both to take the field." Foran declared Watmough, who tore his biceps off the bone in Origin I, among the toughest players in the NRL. "He's certainly the toughest player in this club and it's a credit to himself that he continues to turn up week in, week out for the boys beside him and for the jersey," he said. "We're expecting nothing less from Choc this week, he'll strap it up and he'll put in a really good 80-minute performance for us."

Choc not Cherry Ripe
Keep a close eye on Anthony Watmough and Daly Cherry-Evans should they combine for a try this Friday night. Don't expect any elaborate celebrations or man hugs between the pair. Choc brushed DCE for a handshake after Origin I and took great delight anytime he got the chance to whack him during the match.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-quick-tap---todays-nrl-news/xwabjk7krlw61y23c5jnnvapj

The Wheel said:
Excuse my ignorance but who is the Lurker?

Nickname is Gloria. Rumoured to lurk around mens toilets and liberal party functions

I thought the lurker might have been the Viking - Haig kasserian

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4