Has the clock struck midnight for Laurie Daley?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Laurie Daley coach the Blues in 2018?

• Yes - He did end the streak after all...

• No - 1 series out of 5 isn't good enough

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
After the first game it looked like NSW were going to seal it in Sydney easily. I can't believe Queensland won this year. Is Laurie on the chopping block?

NSW need a whole change of identity and culture. Stop picking players in positions they haven't performed in, stop picking players based on past performances from years ago. Pick the form players, not the grubs or the dirty players.

My plan I'd like to see NSW implement.

Johns/Fittler co-coaches

1 Trbojevic
2 Mansour
3 Walker
4 Jennings
5 Mitchell
6 Moylan
7 Cleary (gk)
8 Vaughan
9 Koroisau
10 Trbojevic (c)
11 Cordner (c)
12 Graham (vc)
13 Bird

14 Peachy
15 Jackson
16 James
17 Merrin

Going by your thread title....yes the clock has struck midnight.

As for the actual questions asked...

Yes, he probably will be the coach next year because *nsw* and they will pick pearce.

lol@nsw

Good bye Laurie
Thanks for the memories
imagesM639T419.jpg

Wade Graham is another passenger impersonating a footballer at SOO level.
Reallistically though, who do we have to replace Pearce?

Just on the pearce question. I think if the only reason he gets in is because people think that there is no one to replace him...then that's quite an indictment on him do we think?

Without going through the whole raft of possibles...let me just say: ANYONE!!!

He's proven he can't do it. Uncreative and wow....let's put up another easy 5th tackle bomb...but wait...if we are near their line lets puts up...another 5th tackle bomb. Hey we got one try out of 7000000000000000000000 attempts so what a hero.

If nsw are going to keep picking him. Don't be surprised at the same result.

- That's not a go at you TE, just nsw in general. :)

Just on the pearce question. I think if the only reason he gets in is because people think that there is no one to replace him...then that's quite an indictment on him do we think?

Without going through the whole raft of possibles...let me just say: ANYONE!!!

He's proven he can't do it. Uncreative and wow....let's put up another easy 5th tackle bomb...but wait...if we are near their line lets puts up...another 5th tackle bomb. Hey we got one try out of 7000000000000000000000 attempts so what a hero.

If nsw are going to keep picking him. Don't be surprised at the same result.

- That's not a go at you TE, just nsw in general. :)
Is that a Pearce issue, or a Laurie issue?

BTW, I am very hard to offend. I have been married for years.

Is that a Pearce issue, or a Laurie issue?

BTW, I am very hard to offend. I have been married for years.

lol.

I'm going to suggest it's Pearce's, Laurie's, the selectors, and probably dce as people to blame.

As someone else said.... throw gutho/moylan/cleary (not at the same time...comedians!) in for one! If we know we have a series loss with pearce....then even snuffleupagus can have a go for what it's worth.

(Yes, the sesame street character. it's not a nickname for a player...not that I know of.)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8