Has Nella earned a spell this week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nella is in career best form.

So why we should give him a spell this week?

1. because we can this week!

AOA back refreshed and ready to dominate. Lodge looked great for a first run, but he needs the match fitness more. Brown back fresh and ready to go and will want to personally destroy Brad Arthurs men. Bull needs a run more, his speed around the ruck changed the game and he ultimately won us that match with his try. Reward it with more minutes.

And for good measure even Woodsy showed at Prop for short stints he can hold his own, and do enough not to be out of place to give a mate a rest even if one of above is out.

2. That kind of depth is wasted if you don't use it.

3. Nella we need him fresh and firing for the 4 that follow. Raiders, Dolphins, Broncos, Storm.

4. He could have lot of footy coming up, including Blues jersey yet.
I agree with your thinking that players can be rested though, maybe less minutes if they can get out to a decent lead and have teams put away.

I think Tent should play origin this year, off the bench he could turn the game with his running game, defensively he doesn’t miss many tackles, hits and sticks.

I agree with your thinking that players can be rested though, maybe less minutes if they can get out to a decent lead and have teams put away.

I think Tent should play origin this year, off the bench he could turn the game with his running game, defensively he doesn’t miss many tackles, hits and sticks.
Yep, I think good management of rotation is the way to go. Unless someone is carrying an injury and we have a full compliment of forwards to choose from. I could see an argument for "resting" a player.

We need to up our “for” and lower our “against” and the sqeels in their current form are just the team to help us with that especially if Queen Gutho does not feature in Team List Tuesday.

All Nella Needs is deep tissue therapy

Deep tissue therapy involves applying sustained pressure using slow, deep strokes to target the inner layers of your muscles

This therapist should get him up for the game against the Eels
1713839627883.png

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10