Harrison an Eel in 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Harrison an Eels in 2013

mickqld said:
Does anyone know if Big Joe is going around again next year ?
Love his barnstorming runs but how long can he keep going ?

He signed a 2 years contract before the dog left, unless we release him I assume he'll be with us again next year.

Harrison an Eels in 2013

DSM5 said:
Benny I think we've got a few for next year, Kite, Princess, Joe and Fatso.

Lol

Funniest post ever.

You will find there is some announcements coming re new signing and re-signings.

Im disappointed with this loss, Harrison has been playing really well lately. I hope Tooves knows what he is doing.

torana355 said:
Im disappointed with this loss, Harrison has been playing really well lately. I hope Tooves knows what he is doing.

Would like him to stay, but would have been more disappointed in losing Foran, DCE, Matai and co

eagles2win said:
Wolfpack said:
My gears are ground, very average call to let him go IMO. Definitely not a fan of letting young players go before their contract is up. There are a lot of guys in the team that should have been well ahead of him on the chopping block.

Agree.
Not a big fan of Kite - release him and keep Harro plus pick up a cheap prop

Kitey wont be going anywhere his deal is backended big time and the balloon payment is 2013

Shame but good luck to him.
Maybe he'll come back for a 3rd stint in a couple of years.

Daniel said:
It's losing these fringies that I'm worried about.
As long as we still have Mauro and robinson we will be fine

I'd go as far to say that Harrison was more than a fringe player for us this season. Played every game hasn't me?

[/quote]
I'd go as far to say that Harrison was more than a fringe player for us this season. Played every game hasn't me?
[/quote]

Depends which way ya look at it...he's a fringe player getting a run because Trex & Gift have been out.....dunno if all fit he would have played 14.....pity but as previously said, young halves needed to be stitched up.

I said in another thread I'm not as sold on Harrison as some. I think its actually good news and that we should expect to see more of Jamie Buhrer on the field next year and he gives us a lot more on both sides of the ball than Harrison.

Parra are also said to have signed harrison's younger brother Blake Harrison as well

Harrison an Eels in 2013

tookey said:
Parra are also said to have signed harrison's younger brother Blake Harrison as well

What about his dolittle dad Rex.

Rex would sit into Parra's recruitment strategy well. Maybe the other brother bronson can go there as well.

So they have the Hoppa brothers, the Lussick brothers, the Harrison brothers. Why didn't they do this in the 1990s? They could have had the Fulton brothers as well.

Ryan said:
So that's (since last years GF win, as we have't acquired a first grader since then):

Tony Williams: Dogs
Dean Whare: Panthers
Darcy Lussick: Eels
Daniel Harrison: Eels
Michael Oldfield: Roosters
William Hopoate: Eels
Michael Robertson: London Broncos
Shane Rodney: London Broncos
(Potentially) Brett Stewart: London Irish
(Potentially) David Williams: Leeds Rhinos

To put some perspective with that list we have resigned the following:

Daly Cherry-Evans
Keiran Foran
Steve Matai
Jorge Taufua
(Potentially) Brett Stewart
(Potentially) David Williams
(Potentially) Matt Ballin

And we did sign Ben Farrar (if Oldfield's a first grader then, so's Farrar) and some promising U20's.

So if we can re-sign Snake and Ballin, we will have kept our 1, 6, 7 and 9 who have all played SOO or Test football.

I do, however think we need a prop or two.

I don't think Wolfman is actually off contract as has been reported a lot, but may have been looking around to get us extra cap space

The Wheel said:
So they have the Hoppa brothers, the Lussick brothers, the Harrison brothers. Why didn't they do this in the 1990s? They could have had the Fulton brothers as well.

They have the Tonga brothers as well. Next they will be after the Rose brothers and the King brothers

had to fix the title of this thread it has been bugging me for days

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7