Harradyn Wilson Halfback from Souths Logan Magpies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Budgie

Nah , I’ve got the one that beats everything.

I’m originally from Moree in northern NSW, which has a relatively high aboriginal population.

When my little grandson first went to school he was sat next to a sweet little aboriginal girl ( whose name I’ll mention in a moment ) and on the first “ grandparents day “ we travelled down to visit him in his class.

So we sit down and said to the little girl , “ hello we are Sam’s Grammy & Grampy what’s your name”

Kerosanay she said ( so like Kero -Sanay) , I said “ that unusual how’s it spelt , she was 5 so didn’t know but pointed to the name written on her books

KEROSENE

I said “ how did Mum and Dad pick that “

Her response said “ we don’t know who Dad is but Mum saw this in Coles and liked it !!
We have friends of the family who have a grandaughter named after a character in Game of Thrones, Khaleesi, the parents of this kid have obviously never heard of the Calicivirus that was used to knock out the rabbit population.

We have friends of the family who have a grandaughter named after a character in Game of Thrones, Khaleesi, the parents of this kid have obviously never heard of the Calicivirus that was used to knock out the rabbit population.
Hmmmmm, maybe we should introduce that out at Redfern.

My wife taught in a primary school in the Villawood area in the mid 80's when the Vietnamese refugees began arriving. She had a boy in her class whose name was Fanta. It was explained to her that when they went to the camps waiting for resettlement they were told to pick a more westernized name. When told that he had an older brother a teacher remarked "what is his name? Coca Cola" The boy replied " No it is Pepsi."

I used work with this guy named Fuk Yu
He was Thai

The name Fuk inspires candidness, humour and promptness
Letter Analysis Life Lesson & Challenge: People named Fuk have as the first vowel 'U', thus it is believed that the key lesson they should be learning in life has to do with enjoying themselves even in stressful times.

I also Worked with this female named Annie Position

Annie was good looking Sort

Last edited:
I also Worked with this female named Annie Position

Annie was good looking Sort
I'm sure she was.
Back in the late 70's and 80's there used to be a reporter on Channel 10 called Hilary Rootes, when she used to sign off she would say " Hilary Rootes for Eyewitness News "

Last edited:
I'm sure she was.
Back in the late 70's and 80's there used to be a reporter on Channel 10 called Hilary Rootes, when she used to sign off she would say " Hillary Rootes for Eyewitness News "
Good old Hilary was a team player indeed

We need more Hilarys in our 2023 Manly playing roster feathered friend

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4