Harradyn Wilson Halfback from Souths Logan Magpies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never heard of him but I see he was named for Qld Under 19s Origin this year. Not sure if he made the final 17.

Souths Logan came dead last, maybe he's a diamond in the rough. ie they suck.

Interesting name.
Reminds me of my teaching days.
First day of the year. Roll call ....
Gleryl Smith?
Yes Miss!
That's an interesting name.
Yes Miss. Mum wanted me to be called Glenda but Dad liked Cheryl better, so they called me Gleryl. Cool huh?
Yes Gleryl. Very cool.

*True story except for the Smith part.

Interesting name.
Gleryl Smith?
Yes Miss!
Yes Miss. Mum wanted me to be called Glenda but Dad liked Cheryl better, so they called me Gleryl. Cool huh?
Yes Gleryl. Very cool.

My sister is a teacher up in Townsville, she used to send me the "different" names she'd come across but it's normal now to be "creative and original" much to the poor kids pain. Some people just shouldn't breed.

Interesting name.
Gleryl Smith?
Yes Miss!
Yes Gleryl. Very cool.

As a 35 year teacher, I've had some interesting ones as well.

But the gold medal has to be "Rose of Sharon".

At least she could use Rose. I think Sharon may have been a bit old fashioned (and bogan. @:D ) for her.

Interesting name.
Gleryl Smith?
Yes Miss!
Yes Gleryl. Very cool.

As a 35 year teacher, I've had some interesting ones as well.

But the gold medal has to be "Rose of Sharon".

At least she could use Rose. I think Sharon may have been a bit old fashioned (and bogan. @:D ) for her.

You reminded me of this 'roll call' skit by comedians Key and Peele.

And then there's the tragically named..

Introducing new Broncos recruit Kristian Wanka

Either his parents had a cruel sense of humour, or they’re complete idiots. Coen Hess is another one. Why not just christen him ‘Each Way Bet’?

Karmichael Hunt wins for outright cruelty.
I always thought Karmichael Hunt was rhyming slang.

Making a QLD under 19 side is no small achievement so must have some ability . Also to be able to manage a 7 or 6 role quite handy as well . Still rate Humphries and was there another promising lower grade half Bambling or some similar name . Then how to bring on Latu Fainu , probably in Flegg . No doubt just trying to improve his game and get some helpful experience in either Flegg or Blacktown and who knows from there and if he is good enough

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4