Harper To the Squeels?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well nothing confirmed as yet.. but bon voyage and all the best. Well behind on the pecking order. A player that has frustrated many but shows heart. All the best. But cannot say I am sad to see him go.

Always liked Lionel. Unfortunately he‘s not up to scratch for 1st grade on a consistent basis.
Good luck to him and his young family. Warrington themselves will be interesting to watch next season with Sam Burgess taking on his first head coaching role.

He's a good back up player.
Had a great year in 2021 during our run to the preliminary final. Never a gamewinner but solid.
Unfortunately his rep will be forever tainted by the sharks mauling. I feel its unfortunate given he'd just had covid and wasn't ready for a return that night.
Best of luck in the SL.

He's a solid backup but not quite regular NRL quality and would continue to fall down the pecking order here with the Paulo signing and as players like Myers progress. Despite the infamous game against the Sharks he's actually a pretty good defensive centre. My biggest gripe with him was his unwillingness / inability to pass to Saab when he was in space. Wish him well in ESL and I'm sure he'll do well.

He's a solid backup but not quite regular NRL quality and would continue to fall down the pecking order here with the Paulo signing and as players like Myers progress.
Agree, mosto. But you'll be sad to learn we lost Fletcher Myers last year. Got homesick and went back to Newcastle mid-season.

Well nothing confirmed as yet.. but bon voyage and all the best. Well behind on the pecking order. A player that has frustrated many but shows heart. All the best. But cannot say I am sad to see him go.

Things are really moving along now, Kelma, Weeks and now Lionel just a few more to go, nothing like a pre season cleanout.

The moment Sam Burgess offered him a career lifeline....
Lionel Ritchie What GIF

So we take players from the tigers and then have players go to the Eels?

Good luck in SL....he had some good moments, but never realy recovered from the Sharks game which gave Talakai overnight "Superstar" status.....had a go, but definitely better options moving forward, so hope he gets to England and challenges for the "Man of steel" award.

He's a good back up player.
Had a great year in 2021 during our run to the preliminary final. Never a gamewinner but solid.
Unfortunately his rep will be forever tainted by the sharks mauling. I feel its unfortunate given he'd just had covid and wasn't ready for a return that night.
Best of luck in the SL.
Well said and exactly my thoughts on Harper. Have always liked him and I remember some of his great games pre-covid, as well as the unfortunate sharks game post-covid, and feel a bit sorry for him.

I hope for his sake that the eels pick him up as it wouldn't be easy for him to take his young family to the UK. A fresh start in the NRL might be the key for him to return to his pre-covid form. Good luck to him.

Did not see much of Blake at the Eels last season . maybe looking at Harper to partly relace him .
Lionel certainly did have his moments at Manly , credit that he was able to get back to i st grade after his form issues at times last season and even at the end of 21 season .
Had some good games at Blacktown this season and can 't deny his most times quite competitive outlook and game approach .
Came from the Bull Dogs from my recall and certainly impressed in some of his early games and for a good part of 21 and sure that he will also be remembered with some of his good interaction with Saab

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8