Harawira-Naera and Okunbor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So a lot of talk about what the bulldogs will do with these 2 but surely its a Moot point as they sacked them.

That would make their contracts null and void wouldn't it?

So a lot of talk about what the bulldogs will do with these 2 but surely its a Moot point as they sacked them.

That would make their contracts null and void wouldn't it?

I dunno as the first paragraph in the article above says:

Bulldogs players Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor will have their contracts back paid after the NRL's appeals committee reversed their sackings over the Port Macquarie schoolgirl sex scandal.

So... if they've been reversed... maybe they still have a contract with the dogs?

Bulldogs players Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor will have their contracts back paid after the NRL's appeals committee reversed their sackings over the Port Macquarie schoolgirl sex scandal.

So... if they've been reversed... maybe they still have a contract with the dogs?
Their contract has been reinstated and, provided they are 'clean' from a bio security perspective, are entitled to return to work. Whether they do is another thing - I read that CHN is pissed at the Dogs so he might take the extra pay he is owed and ask for an immediate release.

CHN was unfairly treated due to Okanbur's actions and shouldn't have faced any "punishment" for what he did. He would be great to sit on our left edge giving us a much needed attacking threat over there and fits our team style very nicely.

Okanbur would be a good pickup for us. We desperately need a good runner coming out of our end if we replace Jorge (which we need to look at due to his kick defence). However, his actions with that girl lead me to stear well clear of him - we don't need any more dramas in this team and he would potentially put off sponsors.

Yes. They are still contracted to Canterbury. But the Dogs are about to start culling their roster so the Big O, at least, may be moved on.

I reckon a policy of "never sign any one who has been sacked from another club for anything other than on-field performance' would be good.

Sure they would take him, a lot of teams may take him but not for 1.25M
Only the Titans would pay him that sort of coin because they are truly desperate.

DCE would be struggling to hit 800k at any other club

To get him off our books, the Titans are the only option or Manly would be paying a chunk of his salary to play somewhere else.
And you KNOW this ,enlightened one ?

CHN had consensual sex with an adult. It was just poor timing for him with Okanbur. I can’t stand that the media is out to lynch him for nothing still. Bloody outrage generation.

Peter FitzSimons has urged NRL clubs to avoid the temptation of allowing Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera to return to the game.

Oh well, I guess that's that then.

Well that settles it then.

Go after both of them.

Peter Fitzsimons is an A-grade, solid gold, certified d1ckhead of the highest order.

Did I mention I think he's not real bright ?

Peter FitzSimons has urged NRL clubs to avoid the temptation of allowing Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera to return to the game.

Oh well, I guess that's that then.
If I am uncertain on something, I generally wait until PF offers his two cents and take the opposite position.

Just take illegitimatesonofsimon 's comments for the shallow, contrarian, vacuuous, moral high ground appropriating, click bait rubbish they are. Ignore.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4