Harawira-Naera and Okunbor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Corey Harawira-Naera could resume his NRL career at St George Illawarra as part of a player swap that would result in Tim Lafai immediately shifting to Canterbury.

The development comes as the Dragons refuse to release Jason Saab this season, with the winger’s fate likely to be decided by the club's board at the end of the year.

CHN is a top backrower in the comp. Has carved for NZ and been the only player looking like breaking the line consistently in an average dogs side for a couple of years.

We’d be foolish not to make a play with thommo leaving. We really need to cut the deadwood that are our 200k+ players to make space for 1-2 quality players in our 17. I.e. Gosiewski, Boyle, Croker, Levi, Elliott. Get taufuas contract on the 10 year NRL veterans discount if it isnt already and have him as backup.

A 2row rotation of CHN, Sironen and Schuster for the next few years to come would be terrifying for opposition. Bring in 1 of Sailor / Saab or Hiku (short term) with CHN. No injuries = premiership 2021.

CHN had consensual sex with an adult. It was just poor timing for him with Okanbur. I can’t stand that the media is out to lynch him for nothing still. Bloody outrage generation.
Yeah but he did pick up on a school visit. Do you think he and the big O checked the girls passports for a date of birth before whatever consensual act occurred?
If the girls had have lied and been just underage would that still be OK?

Yeah but he did pick up on a school visit. Do you think he and the big O checked the girls passports for a date of birth before whatever consensual act occurred?
If the girls had have lied and been just underage would that still be OK?

CHN didn’t meet his girl at the school trip, he met her outside of that.

CHN didn’t meet his girl at the school trip, he met her outside of that.
Thanks for the clarification. I can't understand why they would hang him out to dry why all he did was have consensual sex with a legal age female unrelated to any school visit? Bizarre.

This has to be a potential signing opportunity for Manly. I would be over the moon if we brought him over to Manly, just what we need to replace Thommo. Will have a fight on our hands with Canberra, Tigers and Dragons who are all losing key back rowers as well. Warriors also keen naturally.

I hope we sign him

This has to be a potential signing opportunity for Manly. I would be over the moon if we brought him over to Manly, just what we need to replace Thommo. Will have a fight on our hands with Canberra, Tigers and Dragons who are all losing key back rowers as well. Warriors also keen naturally.

I hope we sign him
Agree, but I bet CHN hasn't even been discussed by the powers that be. We will sign a reserve grade backrower from somewhere and will get a run ahead of Haumole.

Agree, but I bet CHN hasn't even been discussed by the powers that be. We will sign a reserve grade backrower from somewhere and will get a run ahead of Haumole.
Man, I hope you're wrong, sean john, but this does have a ring of truth to it.

As for CHN, he's a great player and I thought the club did make a serious play for him before he signed with the Dogs. And if Captain Feathersword is against it, I'm for it, solely as a matter of principle.

As for CHN, he's a great player and I thought the club did make a serious play for him before he signed with the Dogs. And if Captain Feathersword is against it, I'm for it, solely as a matter of principle.
Call me nostradamus...
Captain feathersword?

That is the scenario that goes through my head, Guacamole deserves the run as the left edge back rower. Potentially a good addition to the 13, the unknown can deliver.

I would like to see him get a run there while Cust is 5/8 they got a good combination from the 20’s.

CHN looks good, Phil Gould was spewing when the dogs signed him, Bozo looked at him in 2017.

Problem is behaviour, if he was right or wrong has passed, sponsorship is important to the stability of the club.

That is the scenario that goes through my head, Guacamole deserves the run as the left edge back rower. Potentially a good addition to the 13, the unknown can deliver.

I would like to see him get a run there while Cust is 5/8 they got a good combination from the 20’s.

CHN looks good, Phil Gould was spewing when the dogs signed him, Bozo looked at him in 2017.

Problem is behaviour, if he was right or wrong has passed, sponsorship is important to the stability of the club.
He didn't technically do anything wrong though.. that's the thing

CHN had consensual sex with an adult. It was just poor timing for him with Okanbur. I can’t stand that the media is out to lynch him for nothing still. Bloody outrage generation.
When you say adult, that's not how I recall it being reported. Adult is 18, age of consent in NSW is 16, they are 2 different things.
(However I don't mind if we sign him!)

You can't take someone seriously who lives and sleeps in a bandana.. like seriously who does that lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6