HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fro link said:
Holy S**t, I would have thought we would have all grown up by now :)

We've had Births,Marriages, the whole works, although not between posters AFAIK :)

Maybe Dan and Matas have been close.

Much as I hate to do it I must agree with Byso :), Dan deserves a big pat on the back for his efforts, although many posters have contributed in their own small way, without Zap/Zaphod/Snappy Zappy/Daniel/Dan and whatever other pseudonym he cares to use, this site would not exist.

Cheers one and all

Agreed! Well done Dan!!!

Happy Birthday to Silvertails and congratulations to those that have made it worth making it daily viewing.

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

bdheader.gif

7509.gif

[img=400x184]http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Cove/7443/bdaycak.gif[/img]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILVERTAILS

5 years old today!

Happy Birthday Silvertails! wow 5 years. Go us!

Cant believe it has been that long, and there is currently no end in site

Happy birthday from the Inner West.  This site kept me sane through the last years of my working life.  Thank you Dan.

so does that mean we are starting kindergarten next year?

Maybe some of you tossers will learn how to spell then :)

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=164381.msg232149#msg232149 date=1247611252]
....., and there is currently no end in site

A little computer nerd pun there to celebrate our birthday ?
[/quote]

no I am just retarded...retarded and lucky it came out like a pun :)

Great site guys can't believe how modern the site has become since the 1st year,we swear & criticise but at the end of the day they're just opinions on this great team GO MANLY.

C&C, Dan meant to say "no end in ****e" which sums it up nicely.

For he's a jolly good fellow...............

nb: 5th anniversary traditional gift is wood!!! no chance of that ever happening.

Bradza link said:
C&C, Dan meant to say \"no end in S**te\" which sums it up nicely.

For he's a jolly good fellow...............

nb: 5th anniversary traditional gift is wood!!! no chance of that ever happening.

You can send me 3 sheets of 18mm MDF if you want

The letters MDF just gave me a flashback to one of the site fiends MNF. Where are you MNF? With all the protracted contract negotiations currently going on surely we can get the good oil from you one who's staying, going and arriving.

By the way, the quick return of the Snake would be the perfect gift of wood for many on here..............

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4