Happy birthday Igor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Still love the Man :inlove:

This was the first jersey I ever bought with Igor's number on the back :)

images

Really wish I could have seen him play, but I’m a bit young for that.

Going on what everyone says he was brutal in every sense of the word.

The old grainy footage that kicks around just doesn’t do him justice.

Really wish I could have seen him play, but I’m a bit young for that.

Going on what everyone says he was brutal in every sense of the word.

The old grainy footage that kicks around just doesn’t do him justice.
Best thing to do mate is get a look at fibros v silvertails and there is a tackle he does on Dallas Donnelly that will tell the story.
It's unbelievable.

When the going got tough Terry kept going until the opposition was done and the game was there to be won for Manly .
The player with Steel Sea eagle wings . I read some old Rugby League Week magazines and Terry was rated the most feared defender .
I hear he still looks fit enough to play as he still looks great in his birthday suit .

Played with Passion for his Manly Jumper
The Great IGOR !

493314-terry-randall.jpg

When the going got tough Terry kept going until the opposition was done and the game was there to be won for Manly .
The player with Steel Sea eagle wings . I read some old Rugby League Week magazines and Terry was rated the most feared defender .
I hear he still looks fit enough to play as he still looks great in his birthday suit .

Played with Passion for his Manly Jumper
The Great IGOR !

View attachment 10608
Sadly his arthritis is 24/7 and all these enforces pay a lifelong price for our entertainment :(

Watched it a few times. It’s great viewing but I would have loved some modern day cameras like the ones that were on Matai when he would hit.
Matai, in my opinion, is the closest any player has come to the defensive excellence of Randall.
Especially in 2013.
I'm sure a couple of souffs blokes would agree.

Wonderful career for Manly and being in four premiership sides is a fitting tribute to his contribution and success there , Had the pleasure of meeting him once , true gentleman and a straight shooter . Manly legend .

Matai, in my opinion, is the closest any player has come to the defensive excellence of Randall.
Especially in 2013.
I'm sure a couple of souffs blokes would agree.

Old mate "cement" Gillespie went ok in a Manly Jersey .....

For those young'uns amongst you punchies .... here is why the Bulldogs used to be called .. The dogs of War .... starring Gillespie ....

Old mate "cement" Gillespie went ok in a Manly Jersey .....

For those young'uns amongst you punchies .... here is why the Bulldogs used to be called .. The dogs of War .... starring Gillespie ....

Like a brick wall he was . Called him cement for good reason . The Incomparable Immortal added him to his grand final winning team

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4