Happy 17th Birthday.....Terra!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another year past. Another year of giving so much joy and wanting so little in return...besides far too many treats.

Though you may run up and down the hallway when it's time to go outside, our walks get shorter and shorter every year...but that's ok.

Sometimes you need to be carried up and down the stairs...but that's ok.

Sometimes you forget where we are in the house...but that's ok.

You just keep doing you, and we'll be here to look after ya (even if you now always walk over to me after dinner, and burp loudly, just to prove you've eaten your food!)

Happy birthday doggo! :)

epQK8Ma.jpg

K5p90S5.jpg

PzelekI.jpg

9x43tRc.jpg

WzLjoJ1.jpg

I always thought that the ratio was 7 to 1 [ dog longevity to humans ] Regardless , pretty exceptional effort for Terra and well done by Global Eagle and your family .

That was the old way but as dog mature in 1 year they said year 1 = 15 years, year 2...etc

anyway a 17 year old medium sized dog is about 92 or so. I must admit most charts don't go up to 17... :(

I always thought that the ratio was 7 to 1 [ dog longevity to humans ] Regardless , pretty exceptional effort for Terra and well done by Global Eagle and your family .
So did I @manly al . I’d been using that ratio all my life. But I googled it, and it turns out there’s heaps of other factors for different dogs and breeds that determine their age. Never knew. Still not 100% on ‘ Terra’, because there’s so many breeds of Terriers. This link goes up by four for small dogs. Hence the 84. There are other apps, but you need to know exactly what breed it is.

So did I @manly al . I’d been using that ratio all my life. But I googled it, and it turns out there’s heaps of other factors for different dogs and breeds that determine their age. Never knew. Still not 100% on ‘ Terra’, because there’s so many breeds of Terriers. This link goes up by four for small dogs. Hence the 84. There are other apps, but you need to know exactly what breed it is.

Another chart that doesn't go to 17 :( Always a reminder she's very old. lol

Terra is medium sized (she's a Schnauzer - poodle cross. A "schnoodle" lol eww)

The fact I can hear her snoring in the hallway means she's probably not that fussed, and a lady doesn't reveal her age!

Anyway, so far so good! thanks everyone. :)

Another chart that doesn't go to 17 :( Always a reminder she's very old. lol

Terra is medium sized (she's a Schnauzer - poodle cross. A "schnoodle" lol eww)

The fact I can hear her snoring in the hallway means she's probably not that fussed, and a lady doesn't reveal her age!

Anyway, so far so good! thanks everyone. :)
I was surprised by the fact that all dogs are 15 human years by their first birthday.
You come on the footy forum, and leave with your life long dog ratio belief in tatters!:eek:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6