Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The fact that Shannon Noll called his son "Tyler" tells you everything you need to know about him.*
(*This is a fabrication, not a fact. But it still tells you everything you need to know about Shannon Noll.)

Could be worse, you could have the surname Slater and call your kid Tyler...slate tiles anyone?

Hi Billy! (Although I think his kid might also have one of the stupid spellings of Tyler as well, you know - three Zs and a silent Q in there somewhere...)

Will be great if Ben Turbo can find a spot in the starting 17 in the next few seasons with Tom and Jake . Has there ever been Three brothers playing at the same time for a Manly i st grade side ? I don "t think so .

Two yes, three no. It would a first for Manly.

I think Burgess brothers for Souths hold the record with the four on the field at the same time and then you have the Mortimer's and Hughes at the Bulldogs. I may be wrong but I think there was one game when all three Hughes brothers and the three Mortimer’s were on the field at once.

Wanted to say the iro brothers and add another lazy player of the time but couldn't find one

Wanted to say the iro brothers and add another lazy player of the time but couldn't find one

Maybe you could go with the Thom(p)sons!
Allan Thomson was the coach, Ian Thomson and Alan Thompson were surely all around at the same time - circa 1980

Two yes, three no. It would a first for Manly.

I think Burgess brothers for Souths hold the record with the four on the field at the same time and then you have the Mortimer's and Hughes at the Bulldogs. I may be wrong but I think there was one game when all three Hughes brothers and the three Mortimer’s were on the field at once.
Doesn't that make five with mummy on the sidelines?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8