Hall V Gallon ...?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you want to see knocked out ...

• Gallon

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Hall

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Reading this thread proves 1 thing.
You all know more about the ins and outs of boxing than me...

If anyone wants to watch the fight !!! Click here Boxing Streams Live
Thank you @Luke_m you are tonight's champion.
Thanks for the link.
As said I dunno much about the nuances of boxing but have learned a bit from posters on this thread.
Though it was a bit like a 7s match at 2 minute rounds it was a cracking fight and better than some heavyweight fights I've seen albeit in a shortened version.
They'll have to go again.
Bloody biased commentary though...

Thanks for the link.
As said I dunno much about the nuances of boxing but have learned a bit from posters on this thread.
Though it was a bit like a 7s match at 2 minute rounds it was a cracking fight and better than some heavyweight fights I've seen albeit in a shortened version.
Yeah, not a bad fight by the big fellas... some of Barry’s yesteryear boxing ability was on show tonight. Gal had a red hot crack as he always does, and for a couple of retired footy players, they sure go alright with the gloves.

Gallen will knock him out in the third round. (Would’ve been the second if it was 3 minute rounds). Hall may have the height/reach advantage, but I see Gallen working Hall over with countless body shots, before the hammer comes down.
Thanks for the link.

Check out Deontay Wilder if you want to see what a real heavyweight can do.

Gallen will knock him out in the third round. (Would’ve been the second if it was 3 minute rounds). Hall may have the height/reach advantage, but I see Gallen working Hall over with countless body shots, before the hammer comes down.

Check out Deontay Wilder if you want to see what a real heavyweight can do.
Light years of difference in both ability and power, though Tyson Fury has it all over Wilder as far as technique and ring movement is concerned. Mike Tyson in his prime would have likely ironed them both out without much of a fuss... imo of course.

Light years of difference in both ability and power, though Tyson Fury has it all over Wilder as far as technique and ring movement is concerned. Mike Tyson in his prime would have likely ironed them both out without much of a fuss... imo of course.
That’s what I like about Wilder, he’s unorthodox, he has the look of Usain Bolt if he were a boxer. But that 1-2 combo he KOs most of his opponents with is lethal.
Had to add this KO. Doesn’t get much cleaner than that.

Last edited:
That’s what I like about Wilder, he’s unorthodox, he has the look of Usain Bolt if he were a boxer. But that 1-2 combo he KOs most of his opponents with is lethal.
Had to add this KO. Doesn’t get much cleaner than that.

Scary... power and speed... amazing that he’s undefeated as a heavyweight in 40 odd bouts when you consider how late he started in the game.

Is a majority draw even a thing?

I thought that Gallen would have won if indeed he had more points than Hall.

Never heard of the majority draw (but I'm not right into boxing).

Either way

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a fixed, corrupt load of rubbish that all was. Hopefully for those who paid for the fight night got some value out of the undercards.

Todd should go into boxing, they just don't really even hide their corrupt stuff anymore.

lolololol

Im more interested isn seeing this fight:

Justin Hodges signs contract to fight ‘no name’ NRL rival Darcy Lussick in boxing grudge match
Justin Hodges is headed back into the ring and while it took him a while to get acquainted with his next opponent, the former NRL star promised to unveil some never-before-seen power.

Justin Hodges says he’d never heard of NRL rival Darcy Lussick before being challenged to a fight by him.
Now, Hodges has officially signed to trade blows with Lussick on the undercard of the Tim Tszyu vs Jack Brubaker fight in Darling Harbour on December 6.
“I’ve signed up to fight this Darcy bloke, to be honest I had no idea who he was,” Hodges said.

“I have been hearing he’s tough and can fight which is exactly what I’m looking for.
“I have been told he’s been talking a lot so I can’t wait for him to jump in the ring. I’ve been enjoying the training and the thrill of getting into the ring.”
Lussick, the former Manly and Parramatta prop who now plays for the Toronto Wolfpack, has never had a professional fight but declared last month he would floor Queensland Origin villain Hodges (2-0, 2KO).

“I’m going to win,” Lussick said.
“We haven’t seen what Hodges can do as a boxer because his two opponents have been poor.
“There’s plenty of people who will want to see me knock him out, but there will also be plenty of people wanting to see me get knocked out.”

At that time, Hodges had not signed the contract to fight Lussick but has now finalised the deal.
It will be his third professional fight, but after easily disposing his overmatched opponents, the hard-hitting Lussick will present his toughest challenge.
Many who have observed Lussick sparring recently are tipping him to prevail, but Hodges warned him to expect much more than he’s shown previously.
“I’ve been working on my power and sitting down on my punches. It’s something that I’m looking to bring into the fight in December,” Hodges said.
“I would have loved to fight in Queensland but being on the undercard of Tim Tszyu, I’m happy to go wherever.
“I’m sure there’ll be a lot of NSW fans ready to boo me which I thrive on.”
Hodges, 37, is seven years older than his opponent.
He’s knocked out debutants Rob Baron and Troy McMahon in his first two fights.
Lussick is being trained by his father Jason, a notable security expert who has looked after royals and celebrities and trained his sons in boxing from a young age.

i hope lussick knocks him out or better still busts him up big time (can't stand hodges)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4