Hall of fame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Great to see the NRL acknowledge Beavers combined games played (349) for Manly and the Northern Eagles.

brad

First Grader
Cant agree there mate, Graham was the best forward in the world for a few seasons.
Jeez he went well for NZ in the tests. Probably didnt shine through as much with the poor old bears with some hammerings they copped , but very good player.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jeez he went well for NZ in the tests. Probably didnt shine through as much with the poor old bears with some hammerings they copped , but very good player.

The Bears had a habit of dragging quality down to gutter level.

Mal Cochrane

I'm not really Mal Cochrane...
Not knocking Cleal, one of my fav players, he was saved for his running game and would make minimal tackles but geez he would bowl the defenders out of the way.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
What Tallis lacks in grammar he made up in intimidation. It is a big part of the game (or at least it always was in the past)

ShanghaiEagle

North Manly Eagle Nowadays
There were so few Manly players in the original 100 inducted into the HOF that its nice to see some recognition with this latest announcement.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lots of forwards could claim that for a year or two. Didn't stand out in the NRL/ARL, which is the yard-stick. Stood out for the kiwi's in a few tests every year, but so did Olsen Filipina. A good player yes, but don't think he belongs in the top echelon.

Anyways I respect your opinion 100% and in my opinion they got this 100% right, they guy was and elite player and it would be wrong if he wasnt in the HOF..

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Not a chance in hell of getting any of them into the final 6.

The “ let’s punish Manly” will shine through from the 25 voting members, particularly from people like Slothfield and co!!

First I guarantee that half of them will be Queenslanders.

Secondly 1 will be a Kiwi.

Leaving just two spots.

Greg Alexander will take one ( and rightly so), and from the others there’ll be a token “ Western suburbs” choice, so take your pick there.

No hope of a Manly player getting within a bulls roar of this!!

.... but you forget Mark ..... God is a Manly fan .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16