Hall - from NRL.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Glenn Hall was put on report just before half-time after appearing to drive PJ Marsh's head into the ground, but it is unlikely the Manly prop will be in any trouble with the NRL match review committee. I haven't seen the TV but it looked petty at the ground, and PJ stayed down trying to milk the penalty.

The decison to penalise the tackle was disgusting, to put it on report was absolutely disgraceful!! If there was any consistency in the game then every tackle would have been blown up and blokes penalised. That sort of tackle happens at least 100 times in a game of league.

Phil Gould was not happy at all about the decision and I totally agree with him for something different- total joke

Glenn Hall was put on report just before half-time after appearing to drive PJ Marsh's head into the ground, but it is unlikely the Manly prop will be in any trouble with the NRL match review committee. I haven't seen the TV but it looked petty at the ground, and PJ stayed down trying to milk the penalty.

Yep CW..... nothin will happen with that "on report".

PJM didnt stay down to milk. He did actually have his head projected into the turf and was "blunted" by it.

I will not be so kind for the rest of the toothless parra rabble, baying for blood on every single tackle. Westy wankers by the dozen.

I think the parra fans group should be called the parra navy.

Since their players are just like the submarines. DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

Nothing in it as we suspected, ridiculous that it was even put on report. Another example of Hollywood Harrigan trying to exert his influence on a game, just can't help himself. Only two players charged from the weekend as follows

Bulldogs Andrew Ryan was charged with a grade-two careless high tackle for his shot on St George-Illawarra prop Jason Ryles.

He would normally have escaped a suspension with an early guilty plea, but because of loading from a previous offence and carry-over points now faces up to two weeks on the sidelines

South Sydney back rower David Fa'alogo was the only other player charged by the match review committee, but will escape suspension with an early guilty plea.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4