Halfback irony...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what I understand Farah was on $750,000 a year. To alleviate salary cap problems he agreed to reduce that for 2 years and then have it added to last 2 years. Now Tigers are reluctant to pay him this amount.

If you read all this you think that players say set the price. The Clubs prepare the contracts and if the player agrees they sign it.

Being honest I think our halves were distracted and consumed by contract talks for way too long. Injuries hampered each of them and harmed their continuity and all season they were performing behind a pack that at times struggled. I think 2016 is a fresh start and I expect DCE to be very hungry.
And once again we recall how poorly those negotiations were handled by the CEO. He gets to keep his job. The coach gets the bullet.

This is now the time of the spoilt, self indulgent, me me me generation. They'll be running the country in years to come. Won't that be fun.
Maybe that generation needs affirmative action to make up for how terribly it's parents failed while trying not to make the mistakes of their parents,not to mention the world hating gen y

So if you have kids or grand kids in that generation just remember their like that because of your absolute and total failure as a parent

The root of the issue is these boomers who spend every last cent they can after being gifted big fat inheritances themselves,just as a final **** you to the kids they claim to love

Whose really the me me me generation one would wonder

Next old fart step on down I'm here all day lol

The hilarious part is the most understanding, emotionally available generation is also the most down trodden

We'll clean up after the greedy ones, we accept the awful world you made for us and we'll do our level best to fix all the mistakes you've made,otherwise our kids who we actually love will be stuck in a hell like the one we have to endure

And once again we recall how poorly those negotiations were handled by the CEO. He gets to keep his job. The coach gets the bullet.
I am far from happy with Joe Kelly's performance as CEO but I think to be fair he was sold a pup by the Penns over these negotiations, it seems astonishing that both DCE at least was re-signed last October by David Perry. What a bloody mess that turned out to be. It cost the club not only in money terms but promoted the perception that the players were in charge of the club. Lessons have to be learnt from this failure. Lets hope that moving forward we do not see this again.

FARAH didn't take a pay cut.He just chose to not take all his money that they offered at once.He is still going to get more money than he is worth
Thank god he wasn't available when bozo was hunting for a rake, I would have had to have taken a break from supporting the eagles until he retired, I can't stand the guy, never could !!!

Thank god he wasn't available when bozo was hunting for a rake, I would have had to have taken a break from supporting the eagles until he retired, I can't stand the guy, never could !!!
Farah has done a con job on the media and the uneducated.He is looking for public sympathy by saying he took a pay cut and that he was threatened with playing reserve grade.There is absolutely no chance he'll be playing reggies if he stays.

I am far from happy with Joe Kelly's performance as CEO but I think to be fair he was sold a pup by the Penns over these negotiations, it seems astonishing that both DCE at least was re-signed last October by David Perry. What a bloody mess that turned out to be. It cost the club not only in money terms but promoted the perception that the players were in charge of the club. Lessons have to be learnt from this failure. Lets hope that moving forward we do not see this again.
CEO ? what CEO?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6