Hadley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clint said:
Is Voss still on the payroll at 9? Couldn't stand Hadley last Sunday. Rabs is the best, but Voss is better than Hadley. Please bring Voss back.

That was an attempt at a joke right????

Ray Warren once said to colleagues that he didn't want to be foolish like Rex Mossop and hang around too long. That ship sailed about 5 or 6 years ago.

I watched the game last night and then the Footy Show came on. I don't get it - how many segments can you put on showing footy players slapping, tickling and interfering with each others arses? I found it boring back when Matty was doing it and it still isn't funny. Last time for me. Rant over.

It sounds like he is calling the local horse race at Rosehill or something.
He is really annoying, I don't know what they see in him he has a head for radio

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bones said:
Voss has landed the highly sought after, and much respected gig on The Kyle & Jackie O show as their sports man.

HAHAHAHA

I think he is also calling games for NZ TV, so I'm guessing we'll get him doing all the Warriors home games on Fox.

Hadley is very good at somethings but I just hate him with a passion and refuse to listen to his broadcasts. I heard a funny story about an argument that he and Gibbsy were suppose to have got into. They were about to go on air at say 12.10. Everyone (Peter Jackson and the person who told me the story) were there much earlier. When Gibbsy turned up at 12 he and Hadley got into this absolute screaming match with all the dirty linen coming out. Like Gibbsy was a disgrace in going on the kangaroo tour when he knew he was injured. What came back was how badly Hadley had treated his wife and kids etc. The other two removed themselves from the box and listened from outside. With seconds to go before they went on air they both went into professional mode and the listening audience would never have known any different.

Voss received an out of Court undisclosed payment from Big Mouth Hadley last year, after Voss took Big Mouth Cab driver to the Supreme Court on a Defamation charge. The details were published last September and can be found on Google. It didnt do Vossy's contract negotiations much good in the end though. There was an amusing story about the Redneck Cab Driver in last Sundays Herald. He threatened to punch one of the 2UE news staffthrough the fu@%ing wall and the guy was ready to rumble. Hadley didnt know that he was picking on a martial Arts chappy but he soon backed off when his victim was prepared to accommodate him. Hadley is nothing but an overpaid loudmouth bully with too much to say about everything.

He is a disgraceful person by all accounts, a bully and a standover man that has been protected by management his whole career.

The fact is everything is coming home to haunt him now.

Read some nastiness about his son recently too, the one that is presently a police officer.

Nothing wrong with Ray Hadley to me, he may get a bit cranky from time to time but who doesn’t and the amount of his own spare time that he puts into helping other people or charities out there is massive.

Its guys like this on air that are keeping us informed of just how bad a government we have imagine if we didn’t have them the government would be getting away with everything.

Harden up a bit fellas.

My partner used to see the family at her workplace and every time she would tell me how poorly he would disrespect his family. He was constantly rude to staff at the practise and everybody there thought he was a prick.

Manly1973 said:
Nothing wrong with Ray Hadley to me, he may get a bit cranky from time to time but who doesn’t and the amount of his own spare time that he puts into helping other people or charities out there is massive.

Its guys like this on air that are keeping us informed of just how bad a government we have imagine if we didn’t have them the government would be getting away with everything.

Harden up a bit fellas.

Top End Eagle, is that you???

ManlyBacker said:
Manly1973 said:

Harden up a bit fellas.

Top End Eagle, is that you???

Nope I am a Lawsy fan...he he he he he he (laaawsy).

Manly1973 said:

Harden up a bit fellas.

Lol

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8