Hadley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I do that a bit too. Someone will say, "Did you hear that??", and i'll say, "No...did you see that **** in back play then". I tend to watch more the back play and what we're setting for rather than the actual ball. The commentators are light entertainment for the people who lose interest quickly. I yell and throw things too much to listen to them.

It looks like Voss (with Ben Ikin co-commentating) has now been relegated to calling the QLD Intrust Super Cup games on Sunday afternoons on Nine/WIN/NBN before the 4pm NRL games are broadcast in QLD.

Hadley clearly needs to adapt his style for TV. Interesting he was co-commentating with Fatty after he has been smashing Fatty at every opportunity for the past decade. Surprisingly there didn't seem to be any animocity between them in the part of the broadcast I heard.

wombatgc said:
I've been flicking between Hadley and Rabbits.
It took a while to warm to Hadley, but he actually calls the game. Once you listen to how much crap Rabbits and Gould talk, particularly in the first three tackles, it gives you an idea of how much footy is NOT being called by them. Happy to give Hadley a decent go( I also thought fatty was a good co-commentator with him as well).

Agreed, Gould and Rabbits have become very annoying at least Hadley calls the game and puts some excitement into it.

Jethro said:
It looks like Voss (with Ben Ikin co-commentating) has now been relegated to calling the QLD Intrust Super Cup games on Sunday afternoons on Nine/WIN/NBN before the 4pm NRL games are broadcast in QLD.

I thought they did a pretty good job. I'm happy 9 are giving the QLD cup some great exposure before there Sunday game. I was surprised to see Ikin on there, I thought he'd washed his hands of 9 when they went after his old man?

Seems to have been punted from the Footy Show. Most probably helped along by Fatty after his attack on Darrell Williams.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Seems to have been punted from the Footy Show. Most probably helped along by Fatty after his attack on Darrell Williams.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Is Voss still on the payroll at 9? Couldn't stand Hadley last Sunday. Rabs is the best, but Voss is better than Hadley. Please bring Voss back.

Voss has landed the highly sought after, and much respected gig on The Kyle & Jackie O show as their sports man.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6