Hadley wants AFB gone for 8 weeks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hadley is such a moron and from the same station that gives us no end of misogynistic and derogatory comments regarding Gillard, Ardern and others. The irony is off the charts.

2 weeks is adequate. Let's cop it and move on.

Ah, from the same station. So, if I worked with someone who had controversial views I would need to be taken down as well? That's a bit harsh!

Geez this has gone way too far.

as I said I don't condone what he said and he needs to accept the punishment.

But he has apologised,to all, I am not sure what more can he do.

I hope he is nice and fired up for his return match and let's rip.

Those pushing this aren't looking for apologies. They are looking for blood, because it suits their bias against a team they oppose. There is no way they would take this stance if it was their own team. This is a witch hunt, initiated by journalists, who quite frankly know no more about the game than the average supporter. But they have two vested interests. One to sell a paper, or promote a radio or TV programme. Secondly to put down a side they don't support. Pure propaganda from self centred interests

There's no room for reason or moderation, Bob. What world have you been living in lately, mate? ;)

Hadley + Bandannaman = Total F***w*ts
If the recent **** that has gone in the last week does not fire up our boys over the rest of the year nothing will !

Not angry at you can’t stand peter for a number of reasons , wish he would just shut up
Wonder if the club ever went after Fitzsimons for his comments re: Brett Stewart?

I remember providing an email exchange (with Bandannaman) to someone associated with the club at the time.

Last edited:
In respect to this site will not get into names, but on good authority, close associates have worked with a certain individual with a big, loud abusive mouth and without getting into it too much, is not very liked by his own associates and is far more abusive than anything to come from the average footy field.....the blokes always given off a bad vibe even over a radio station, I doubt anything he says here will have any real impact, only ignite the Manly haters out there, which is typical form of a weak human being.
Any chance you could be less specific? I like a complex whodunit.

Just not BJ fired up Bob...

1594293035064.png

Hadley, you are an embarrassing fake, fraud, call it what you will. When it comes to ethics you have none of it, no matter how nice you pretend to talk to old ladies and "old mates". Go away !, anyone who has worked with you know what a pig of a man you are !!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2