Guess who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Friday arvo in the public service on 3 hours sleep is as you would think PJ
have a big one last night Fro- I banned myself from Thursday happy hours a couple of weeks back!

I support Gay Marriage, so long as both chicks are hot.

What float are you on this year Dan?

I dont know you're the organiser!

I support Gay Marriage, so long as both chicks are hot.

What float are you on this year Dan?

maybe we should organise a Silvertails float and get Ian Roberts to lead it....good PR don't you think ;)

[quote author=Fro]
Friday arvo in the public service on 3 hours sleep is as you would think PJ
have a big one last night Fro- I banned myself from Thursday happy hours a couple of weeks back!
[/quote]

Yeah Mate it was a late one, but a good one.

And Clon/Doug , Try reading my post at the top of page 2 then get your own material :)

Well after saying I had no urge to go and saying I stay away from the city on this night each year, guess who is now going :stupid: Well it appears I am at the moment.

Mate lives on Crown St about 50 metres from Oxford St so he decided to have a party. Always knew he was a dirty poofter :p

Well after saying I had no urge to go and saying I stay away from the city on this night each year, guess who is now going :stupid: Well it appears I am at the moment.

Mate lives on Crown St about 50 metres from Oxford St so he decided to have a party. Always knew he was a dirty poofter :p

Any more of this Garts and I will have to start questioning your avitar is it 2 boobs jostling for position in a singlet or a pair of shaved nuts jogging past in a pair of crotchless undies :lol:

hahah best thread ever
mata 12 poor old dan nil

u hear about the new dance hit they are playing at this years mardi gras
"Dont put the sand in the vasolene cause you will only hurt the one you love" :D

Hey Dan - we haven't lost the art have we?

A 300 hit in 6 hours thread at the flick of a wrist.

(pun intended).
be a few flicks of the wrist after mardi gras hey mata :dance:

hey garts i thought kiz and cceagle were living in bathurst not sydney :lol:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4