Guess who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
most of the people watching are straight these days, as well as a decent percentage of those in the parade.

Its been years since this thing was jsut about gays - now the event is bigger than the message that it originally carried.

And mata - you might have hundreds of arses but there is also double the number of beautiful bouncing tities to keep you occupied so you dont have to look at the arses.

I personally dont see why we should have the event, I have no problems with gays but I dont see why they need a special event to celebrate the fact they are.

I personally dont see why we should have the event, I have no problems with gays but I dont see why they need a special event to celebrate the fact they are.

you clearly dont know the history of it.

Have a read up on it. it started with protests and there were a few injuries and arrests. It then turned into a festival.

It is just a celebration and street festival I have no problem with it and actually think it is a great thing for sydney and this country

Nice to see the post modernists are out in force foisting their narrow minded worldview on us whilst the silent majority chuckle behind their hands at poo-jabbing being called for what it is.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Nice to see the post modernists are out in force foisting their narrow minded worldview on us whilst the silent majority chuckle behind their hands at poo-jabbing being called for what it is.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

chuckles silently behind hands at hippie dogooders

:p :p

oh and I support Gay marriage...........................but only if both Chicks are hot :)

You know, I was writing this thread and I thought:

"Do I putt a full stop at the end of Gras and watch the thread slide away, or do I add the word monstrosity and have some fun today."

Dan having a gay relative is an added bonus. :lol:

[quote author=Garts]

Have a read up on it. it started with protests and there were a few injuries and arrests. It then turned into a festival.

It is just a celebration and street festival I have no problem with it and actually think it is a great thing for sydney and this country
[/quote]

So because I dont really agree with it means I must not know the history of it :roll:

I know all the history about it, I watched a documentry on it a few years ago. However I dont really see the need for it now, but I dont feel that strongly about it either way to tell you the truth. I just avoid the city the night it is on, never had the urge to go watch it.

Never forget my first month of living in a Sydney, I was a young country boy coming back from my girlfriends place in the east on the Sunday afternoon after the Mardi Gras. Im driving down Oxford Street around 4 or 5pm to see pubs overflowed with people celebrating, half of them wearing arseless chaps. I was quite shocked, never seen anything like that in the country :lol: I guess I expected it on the Saturday but not the Sunday, how naive I was!!!

Im driving down Oxford Street around 4 or 5pm to see pubs overflowed with people celebrating, half of them wearing arseless chaps.

Who needs foreplay hey?

I'm actually surprised that Vaseline and Bepanthon haven't signed on as sponsors.

after re reading my original post I can see why Dan thought I did not know the history of the event, I worded it all wrong. apologies.

And mata - you might have hundreds of arses but there is also double the number of beautiful bouncing tities to keep you occupied so you dont have to look at the arses.

I love your logic - perving on the unobtainable fruits.

Speaking of such things, where's Hopium these days?

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Garts]

[/quote]

So because I dont really agree with it means I must not know the history of it :roll:

I know all the history about it, I watched a documentry on it a few years ago. However I dont really see the need for it now, but I dont feel that strongly about it either way to tell you the truth. I just avoid the city the night it is on, never had the urge to go watch it.

Never forget my first month of living in a Sydney, I was a young country boy coming back from my girlfriends place in the east on the Sunday afternoon after the Mardi Gras. Im driving down Oxford Street around 4 or 5pm to see pubs overflowed with people celebrating, half of them wearing arseless chaps. I was quite shocked, never seen anything like that in the country :lol: I guess I expected it on the Saturday but not the Sunday, how naive I was!!!
[/quote]

not at all. You said and I quote. " personally dont see why we should have the event, I have no problems with gays but I dont see why they need a special event to celebrate the fact they are."

which says to me you dont understand the history or reason behind the event. It isnt a celebration to say they are gay at all.

now I think I will roll my eyes!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

lloks like we have a second bigot here

I never cease to be amused at how these insults get thrown around by the postmodernists that have the smallest view of all.

"You must tolerate everyone except those that don't tolerate". :wall: :wall:

[quote author=Garts]
after re reading my original post I can see why Dan thought I did not know the history of the event, I worded it all wrong. apologies.
Blinded by your avatar.

[/quote]

Didnt see that post and i apologise for my retort.

I had the page loaded and didnt re-load it to see if there were new posts

[quote author=Fluffy]

I love your logic - perving on the unobtainable fruits.

Speaking of such things, where's Hopium these days?
[/quote]

going nutz studying for college of law.

did really well in her first subject - 93% but got her second one back today and is pissed cause she got 68%.

She should be back to set you boys right in another 2 months or so.

[quote author=Fluffy]
lloks like we have a second bigot here

I never cease to be amused at how these insults get thrown around by the postmodernists that have the smallest view of all.

"You must tolerate everyone except those that don't tolerate". :wall: :wall:

[/quote]

To be honest i just saw an opportunity to call someone else a bigot.

whilst i dont agree with your views i acknowledge you have a right to them and due to your christianity i wouldnt expect anything different. The church isnt very forthcoming on homosexual issues in general

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2