Guess who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never cease to be amused at how these insults get thrown around by the postmodernists that have the smallest view of all.

\"You must tolerate everyone except those that don't tolerate\". :wall: :wall:
And a booming voice from the back of the room yelled "Somebody get me a rope..."
:roll: :violin:
:)

... and move this to General/Fun. It ain't footie until the closet has been opened and you have outed him. Bustards.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Fluffy]
lloks like we have a second bigot here

I never cease to be amused at how these insults get thrown around by the postmodernists that have the smallest view of all.

"You must tolerate everyone except those that don't tolerate". :wall: :wall:

[/quote]

To be honest i just saw an opportunity to call someone else a bigot.

whilst i dont agree with your views i acknowledge you have a right to them and due to your christianity i wouldnt expect anything different. The church isnt very forthcoming on homosexual issues in general
[/quote]

Talk to the average Dubbo parishioner and I have a certain infamy for not exactly toeing the "church" party line.

If there is anyone with a narrower view than the post modernist it is the one that sits in a pew every Sunday and mouths those vacous Hillsong ditties.

meh let em go... as long as it ain't bothering anyone

I agree... but in saying that I'm not firing back at anyone having a joke about it- the whole parade is basically taking the piss outta one thing or the other and so most should be able to handle having the piss taken outta them....as long as it isn't taken too far

I think you'll find at the after party the piss is going in, not taken out.

It's the poo that gets taken out eventually.

If there is anyone with a narrower view than the post modernist it is the one that sits in a pew every Sunday and mouths those vacous Hillsong ditties.

Amen to that Matas. 2 hours once a week on a Sunday morning does not a Christian make :clap: :clap:

Or do you mean poo comes out when they take a piss ?

[quote author=Matabele]

Or do you mean poo comes out when they take a piss ?
[/quote]

haha how old are you guys again??

[quote author=Fluffy]
lloks like we have a second bigot here

"You must tolerate everyone except those that don't tolerate". :wall: :wall:

[/quote]

No one said they wouldnt tolerate you but by the same logic you are really just saying those that dont agree hold no water......that sounds very similar to somethig else mate!

All we are spouting is not tolerance just that it isnt the evil it has been made out to be.

Hey Dan - we haven't lost the art have we?

A 300 hit in 6 hours thread at the flick of a wrist.

(pun intended).

Everyone will have different takes on this topic ,biased or un-biased.
Personally ,im not gay ,but i f#cked a guy who was . :?:

Get Ryan to do a YART of the greatest gay footballers to ever play the game

ha- that would be interesting ....you could include a few ones that like to hide the fact.....

my first proper visit back and i am confronted with talk of men burgling arses.

perfect

lol- that's pretty funny.... it must a slow work day for alot of posters (it is for me) Friday arvos always seem to drag out

I didn't say it was evil.

I said the act was disgusting.

Would you do it?

i imagine there are many posters with their brown wings on here - whether the owner of the whole be male or female doesnt change the act - just the reason for doing it. which one are you finding disgusting??

Hey Dan - we haven't lost the art have we?

A 300 hit in 6 hours thread at the flick of a wrist.

(pun intended).

yeah we arent half bad at this controversial thread stuff!

but lets move it to Veneral Discussion....oops

This is MSE's fault.

If the content over there wasnt so interminably boring this thread might never have been born in The Dubbo Lords head.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4