Guess what, Manly hates you too!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
You know it!

That is simply the best banner wording ever created. I just have to utter those words and the passion boils in my blood and I smile. How bloody good is it!.

Now I have a question to those who attended the parade today - where can I get the T-shirts!

I want three - now!

NYEagle

I think next year I am going to make a banner that says

"My arms are tired"

Loved it when it came up on the big screen. Well done to those who made it

I reckon we need to stop the siege mentality to make us more marketable but in saying that it will make us less competitive...what do we do?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
its been all over the media since the game lol

Some of spookys best work absoultely love it :)

Could some one post a pic of the t-shirt in all it's glory... Spook you should trade mark this!!!

6216730452_30c3b95fea_z.jpg

Yeah I saw you guys with that shirt today at the Corso!! Quite a few others were wearing it, where can I get one? I really want one!

Am I the only one that doesn't like the concept. Is it a case of if you cant beat them join them. Something like "Guess what, Manly loves you back". Not as popular maybe but would have more impact.

manlyslam said:
Am I the only one that doesn't like the concept. Is it a case of if you cant beat them join them. Something like "Guess what, Manly loves you back". Not as popular maybe but would have more impact.

You probably are.

Why print lies?

manlyslam said:

I disagree. The passive "No one likes us, we don't care" is one thing, this is its cousin, the more in your face, matter-of-fact, how we really feel, cousin.

As Manly fans we continue to say that we know you don't like us and we couldn't care less. However, we do care. But, more importantly, the feeling is mutual. That's what the sign means. Way too much passiveness going around. It's time we tell them how we really feel, the press got full rein all last week, now it's our turn to retort.

I think the bigger point is that, now we have made our feelings public, the people that have bad mouthed us for so long are starting to rethink their hatred for us. Gordon Tallis is an example of this. They actually CARE that we hate them lol

If that's what you think, give it a go!

But my experience is that my hating of haters only hurts me.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
-- Siddhartha Buddha

Your hate = Your dysfunction

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8