Greg Rudd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Its a sad state of affairs when you can't get the backing from your own brother.

I wonder just who is the best judge of Kevin Rudd?

Its a sad state of affairs when you can't get the backing from your own brother.

I wonder just who is the best judge of Kevin Rudd?
... and the knife is ever so gently twisted. :lol: :lol:

It is the union movement pay back against Rudd as they leaked this story to the press.

The real worry are the unions if Rudd gets back in.

Look forward to beer strikes at Xmas, petrol strikes at easter and transport strikes. All coal mines shut down and the economy in recession.

Welcome to the country under a labour government.

They will probably have to make Kerr governor general again.

Scare campaign. Unions are worried that Rudd won't give them the free kick they would like, in the same way that Keating and Hawke didn't give them preferential treatment but worked on conciliation etc.

State Govts in 6 states are not hamstrung by union bosses!!!!!

Scare campaign. Unions are worried that Rudd won't give them the free kick they would like, in the same way that Keating and Hawke didn't give them preferential treatment but worked on conciliation etc.

State Govts in 6 states are not hamstrung by union bosses!!!!!

Exactly, if anything the notion that unions hold the power anymore has been encouraged by liberals talking sh!t. again, and again, and again....
If you believe it ,then liberal has scared another voter,who can't think for himself, into voting liberal.

Exactly, if anything the notion that unions hold the power anymore has been encouraged by liberals talking sh!t. again, and again, and again....
If you believe it ,then liberal has scared another voter,who can't think for himself, into voting liberal.

I guess it worked for them in '96, '98, '01 and '04!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4