Greg Inglis should never be considered an immortal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That and he is a lazy bastard.

Brilliant when he chooses to be but generally a lazy ****er.

we all have done the wrong thing in our life time and many of us learned our lesson and became better people . Maybe Greg is one of those who became a better person

Girl bashes are the scum of the earth. They are indefensible, and to revere one would be the ultimate disgrace for the sport

seems he has things the wrong around. Little boys hit girls, and grown men don't crawl around on all fours when they get excited.

I'm waiting for the whole immortal business to get out of hand. Soon it'll be a list as long as my arm and the exclusivity and honour of the award will perish. I can stomach Joey as an immortal, but I don't think any of the current crop can hold a candle to the already recognised party.

I used to think Cam Smith would get there, but the last two years he has come right back to the pack, ditto Slater. GI is a lazy bastard that goes missing in big games.

Maybe Lockyer could stake a claim, but other than that, I hope they leave the list as is, until something extraordinary comes along in the future.

I don't know why I am weighing into this but I think this is something best left for discussion if the player in question is nominated for this accolade. In no way do I condone violence against women. Just find another forum, maybe one that can do more for this cause than a specific teams fan based site to share your ideas. Not speculation on the worthiness of an admittedly great player for what he has done in the past. If memory serves he has married and has had children with the woman in question. I would say this is a redundant thread but I don't want to diminish the sentiment involved.

Top End Eagle said:
I don't know why I am weighing into this but I think this is something best left for discussion if the player in question is nominated for this accolade. In no way do I condone violence against women. Just find another forum, maybe one that can do more for this cause than a specific teams fan based site to share your ideas. Not speculation on the worthiness of an admittedly great player for what he has done in the past. If memory serves he has married and has had children with the woman in question. I would say this is a redundant thread but I don't want to diminish the sentiment involved.

That doesn't make him good, it makes her gullible

Cherry Poppins. Why don't you just piss off. Your avatar name is mysoginy nomenclaturally personified. I was trying say that this is obviously something the poster feels deeply about but I am not sure that this site will give it the attention it deserves, couched as it is in a footballing frame of reference.

I'm out see you all after the off season barra to catch.

Joey Johns took a recreational drug, which is an inhibitor to success. Sure it was wrong, but no one should ever put it in the same breath as a girl besher.

I agree Joey is head and shoulders above all the current crop. Only Lockyear is a definite in my mind.

@ Top End Eagle, we are in the off season so to speak and GI is all over the media being talked about being an immortal. I threw it up there as it's something that bugs me. If it's too close to home then ignore it. I personally will be writing to Rugby League week and Dave Smith to ensure my voice is heard on the matter.

He's a freak WITH the ball -BUT - he is average in defence. Spills high balls, only ok tackler. If he defended like Snake one on one maybe you could make a case but he defensive play wouldn't cut it if you are talking immortal and immortals should be incredible on both sides...

Plus he's a pig.

Top End Eagle said:
Cherry Poppins. Why don't you just piss off. Your avatar name is mysoginy nomenclaturally personified. I was trying say that this is obviously something the poster feels deeply about but I am not sure that this site will give it the attention it deserves, couched as it is in a footballing frame of reference.

I'm out see you all after the off season barra to catch.

Why would i piss off? Lol

Its a piss take off Mary poppins and DCE, inspired by the Simpsons character sherry bobbins

A mix of their names, not my fault if you take a sexual meaning you pervert

The game should be embarrassed in how they turned a blind eye to a player who was a willing participant in salary cap breaches and then left that club when the change of management would not foot his legal bill for his defence in bashing his partner.

Walks out on Brisbane and holds the game to ransom by threatening a walk out to the AFL when his putrid Souths contract was not going to be checked off by the NRL.

A player that has proven himself bigger than the game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4