Greenturds selective policy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been shocked at how the media has rallied around Josh Reynolds, writing reams of copy about the alleged victim and blackening her name.
I thought once a matter reached court that nothing could be reported that would prejudice the outcome.
Now I see that Scott has given a media interview defending himself and claiming "I'm not a bad person".

Seems the main motivation or intent of the N R L current mindset ruling is not so much bringing the game into disrepute but bringing the image of the game into disrepute . There was some suggestions previously about applying a level or scale of seriousness type offence categories but surely Greenberg and some of his cronies would be among the lest suitable personal to adjudicate and determine on such matters and regardless of image related considerations . Don "t think that Greenberg and some of his cronies are even pretending that they try to apply some semblance of consistency and fairness and that probably says it all .

You lot obviously didn’t read my “ Wheel of Fortune” post.

It’s the Eels year , Toddy has decreed it, time to move on and accept that they will be getting EVERY leg up possible to win both the 9’s / 13’s in 2020.

Dear Mr Kenneth Arthurson

Mate, we know you are 90 years old and you've certainly earned the right to be able to just sit back and enjoy your retirement. But please, even at your age you would still be a 100% improvement as NRL boss compared to the bald headed twat that is currently running this circus.

Please come back and save the NRL that we all love Arko. This game needs someone like you in charge who is going to be more than just a yes man for the whim of the media and the games broadcast benefactors with their stable of favoured clubs.

Sincerely

NRL Fans.

Its funny how people forget that it was the team of Arthurson and Quayle that made the NRL a force in Australian Sport. It was Thanks to this team that at one stage it was the number 1 winter sport in Australia. So where are we today in comparison? The new board constant rule changes, preferential treatment to certain team regarding injured players not counted as part of salary cap, constant changes to punishment handed out to players for putting the game in the headlines for wrong reason. We have the best product in Australia and yet we are a poor distant competitor to the AFL. Whilst the board is busy constant telling everyone how Fark I Am Great Just Ask Me (FIGJAM) AFL goes about the business of expanding and kicking the NRL butt from post to post. Ratings are down. fans are low at stadium, whilst the AFL teams are sponsored by Ford, Toyota, etc NRL are fighting to get the sponsorship from the local Kebab shop. The NRL board should be so proud not for the strides or lack of they have achieved in the last 20 odd years.

The people that run our game are not all black and white . They are all Greenberg

Greenberg looks like and reminds of Colonel Klink in Hogans Heroes who was in charge of Stalag 13

Both Klink and Greenburg have no idea

Colonel Greenberg at another NRL press conference
View attachment 13597

Screenshot_20200215-233527~2.png

I thought a player facing a sentence of up to 10 years for their alleged crime means they get stood down immediately??
De belin facing up to 20 somthing years if guilty, walker could have received up to 10 years if guilty.. pretty sure sivo isn't looking at that sort of time... that's why some are stood down immediately and some arnt.. it isn't some big conspiracy..

That's the way I read the rule anyway.. if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me :)

I thought a player facing a sentence of up to 10 years for their alleged crime means they get stood down immediately??
De belin facing up to 20 somthing years if guilty, walker could have received up to 10 years if guilty.. pretty sure sivo isn't looking at that sort of time... that's why some are stood down immediately and some arnt.. it isn't some big conspiracy..

That's the way I read the rule anyway.. if I'm wrong I'm sure someone will correct me :)
The automatic stand down takes affect for charges which have the potential of an eleven year or longer sentence. But Todd Greenberg can stand someone down for a lesser charge if the alleged crime involves women or children. It’s called discretionary powers.

Automatic if charged with an offence carrying a max penalty of 11 years or more.
Walker's most serious charge was Assault occasioning actual bodily harm, which has the same maximum as Sibo's Fijian charge, 5 years.
But Todd Greenberg can stand someone down for a lesser charge if the alleged crime involves women or children. It’s called discretionary powers.
Doesn't have to involve women and children, but they did mention the line in the sand about protecting women and children. He can basically do what he wants if its under the 11 year threshold

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4