Greenturd in trouble??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Here comes the story of the Green Berg,
The man the Sea Eagle fans came to blame
For somethin' that he never done.

lalalala

lol

Very good indeed.

The really funny thing is the NRL cleared him and all know what a sterling job they are doing.

He hasn't denied telling Schell it's nothing to do with us, go talk to Sam Ayoub.

I suppose different CEOs may have had a different attitude when presented with info that his player had a major gambling issue and owed one bloke 30,000.

Some CEOs might have at least gone to speak with the player?

Anyway I'm not surprised he was cleared on the narrow issue of whether he knew about the actual NRL bets.

However this result hardly gives the lie to Greenberg's growing reputation as a man concerned with far more important things than the welfare of his players and their families.

I'd just like to congratulate Silvertails posters for coming up with the name Greenturd. It's awesome!:)

SeaEagleRock8 said:
He hasn't denied telling Schell it's nothing to do with us, go talk to Sam Ayoub.

I suppose different CEOs may have had a different attitude when presented with info that his player had a major gambling issue and owed one bloke 30,000.

Anyway I'm not surprised he was cleared on the narrow issue of whether he knew about the actual NRL bets.

However this result hardly gives the lie to Greenberg's growing reputation as a man concerned with far more important things than the welfare of his players and their families.

Agree...And the court of public opinion, even common sense and ethical operation, is often more accurate than the letter of the law. In this case, basically hearsay is almost worthless.

That bigger picture of Greenturd is not pretty, to say the least. The odd person might be pleased right now...like Bulldogs supporters or apologists...lol.

For those seriously interested in the integrity of footy, I doubt the next instalment of Greenterd's ''greatest hits'' (so to speak) will be far away.

Weak

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/todd-greenberg-cleared-by-nrl-integrity-unit-20140516-zrfg0.html

He just tweeted about his humility. One can't be the judge of one's own humility. That is for others. Crass.

The nrl is a joke. No organization can be trusted to regulate itself.

Yep. By definition telling the world you're ''humble'' on social media is not displaying humility.

Methinks one doth protest too much!

Besides, it's Honesty you're searching for Toddy... Honesty, and Transparency for the average, tho not STUPID follower out here.

David Smith hang your head in shame...THE most insignificant, toothless, yellow bellied boss this game will ever ever see.......

What Bull%#$@ !!!

though did you expect anything less ???

The only way NRL can be made proud is by consisting of this -

- loyalty
- great culture
- competitors
- champions in every aspect
- integrity

only a certain team comes to mind !!!

MANLY !!!!!!

Haha, lets see, what can I tweet
I am a humble man of great integrity.
I am a humble man of great integrity

I think he's right! If you say it often enough, it sounds almost natural..

SeaEagleRock8 said:

LOL

RiverEagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Agree...And the court of public opinion, even common sense and ethical operation, is often more accurate than the letter of the law. In this case, basically hearsay is almost worthless.

That bigger picture of Greenturd is not pretty, to say the least. The odd person might be pleased right now...like Bulldogs supporters or apologists...lol.

For those seriously interested in the integrity of footy, I doubt the next instalment of Greenterd's ''greatest hits'' (so to speak) will be far away.

No doubt mate.
If you continually play in the dirt, you're going to get dirty. And big Toddy is very dirty and needs a shower, stat.
It's comforting knowing that Josh Massoud sees this fraud administrator for who he really is too. Good on him for having the nuts to publish those stories

SeaEagleRock8 said:

I's ever so 'umble - Uriah Heep

The clock is ticking Teflon Turd!! Your time is up. Go back to running the dirty dogs, that seems appropriate.

We need someone who has ethics to run our great game.

Shoe1 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

I's ever so 'umble - Uriah Heep

All I want is a room somewhere
Far away from the greeturd's stare.
With one female per boardroom chair
Oh, wouldn't it be loverly?

I find the use of the word cleared interesting when followed by an acknowledgement of the fact that there was not sufficient evidence to call him a liar.

To my simple mind that is not clearing him, he hasn't been found innocent, obviously doubt still exists.

I think this was only the opening salvo in what will be a sustained campaign of ridding themselves of the stench that is GreenTurd.

Lord Eagleton said:
RiverEagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

No doubt mate.
If you continually play in the dirt, you're going to get dirty. And big Toddy is very dirty and needs a shower, stat.
It's comforting knowing that Josh Massoud sees this fraud administrator for who he really is too. Good on him for having the nuts to publish those stories

Fortunately Lord, there's more than just Massoud on Toddy's tail now, too.

If it all wasn't so serious it would be a hell of a lot funnier!

Still highly amusing though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4