GreenTurd Gorne as early as this week ... now OFFICIAL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I noticed in the footage accompanying Rabs' big, heartswelling preamble to last night's coverage there wasn't a single frame containing that vampire's head in it.

He really is gone & I'm loving it.

And just like a cockroach, the Todd is very hard to kill (professionally).

Former NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg is today expected to get back in the game with a seat on the board of the NSW government’s powerful new stadium’s controller.

Cabinet meets on Monday to sign off on the nine to 11 board remaining members of the new body which will run the state’s major sports venues including the Sydney Cricket Ground, Allianz Stadium, ANZ Stadium and Bankwest Stadium.

The potential appointment of Mr Greenberg, with his recent inside knowledge of rugby league, is understood to have put the stadiums’ biggest customer, the NRL, offside.

One insider privy to the negotiations said that if Mr Greenberg’s appointment goes ahead it will set the ball in play for some very interesting board meetings.

And just like a cockroach, the Todd is very hard to kill (professionally).

Former NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg is today expected to get back in the game with a seat on the board of the NSW government’s powerful new stadium’s controller.

Cabinet meets on Monday to sign off on the nine to 11 board remaining members of the new body which will run the state’s major sports venues including the Sydney Cricket Ground, Allianz Stadium, ANZ Stadium and Bankwest Stadium.

The potential appointment of Mr Greenberg, with his recent inside knowledge of rugby league, is understood to have put the stadiums’ biggest customer, the NRL, offside.

One insider privy to the negotiations said that if Mr Greenberg’s appointment goes ahead it will set the ball in play for some very interesting board meetings.
If he gets this job we can kiss this upgrade goodbye.

He was busy setting this gig up while he was still CEO of the NRL, in cahoots with Gladys & really pushing the "big stadia" policy.

How can he be rewarded with a plum job like this when the fact that Allianz is now an unfinished pile of rubble is a sign of complete failure of the "big stadia" policy?

Do your self a favor NSW Stadiums and give him a wide berth, why would you antagonize and alienate your biggest customer i.e the NRL ?
This DH should be putting lids on pickle jars , that is all he is good for .
Remember he somehow parlayed a job with a high viz vest, a belt full of keys , a golf cart and ambitions far out weighing his abilities at one of the stadiums , to the CEO of the Dogs ,and we all know how that ended.... with a truck load of "cover ups and corruption" swept under the rug !!
NSW Stadiums if you know what is good for you you will stay clear of this incompetent ladder climber and serial brown noser .
He has no business being anywhere near professional sports administration ,he is to sports administration what an ashtray is to a motor bike ...f%&$g useless.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2