GreenTurd Gorne as early as this week ... now OFFICIAL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"If V'landys hadn't of stepped in "

The smh is slipping - should be "If V'landys hadn't had stepped in"

As part of the fairfax panic plan a few years ago they gobbled up the rural press to turn profits when they couldn't

As part of the escape plan they outsourced the majority of their grammatical editing to Indonesian contractors to save a dollar. There is no surprise when you read the poor standard of writing in their many offerings these days.

Source: Rural Press editor.

Actually I think grammatically it should be "If V'landys hadn’t have stepped in". But that’s not important.

More importantly - what on earth do we not know about, you know the old iceberg theory - we are only seeing 10% of what’s actually going on. Geez they don’t come any dodgier than greenturd, he is as rotten as. Guy should be in jail
I would have gone for If V'landys hadn't stepped in.

Happy days! I lit up a cigar to celebrate the birth on my first child, but haven't got around to light up another at the birth of my second, seven years ago. Seriously considering lighting one now Greenberg is gone.

Must confess I am not disappointed, but in all sincerity, I hope he is ok. It would have to have taken a toll.
You are too kind buddy. This guy used OUR game for his own personal agenda, wasted millions upon millions of $ that should have been put into the betterment of the game and the welfare of players who these days really do give their body for the game. He also waged a personal vendetta against MWSE trying to destroy one of the games icons.

He doesn't deserve to be "ok" mate. He deserves to be lynched!

Karma is a bltch Greenturd, you obnoxious, arrogant, self-serving and heartless prlck and I hope with all my being that you get what you deserve!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6