GreenTurd Gorne as early as this week ... now OFFICIAL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookie Oval and its clock have outlasted Todd. Who'd have thunk it!
And its asbestos you forgot that too.
How good he is gone
giphy_11sBLVxNs7v6WA_fixed_width001.gif

Glad he's gone. Not just because of his smug bald mug but because his obvious agenda against our club. Players and fans included. Every situation that Manly faced during his tenure was handled differently than when the same, or similar, happened at other clubs.
Consistently seeing him as head of the NRL is definitely overrated.
Maybe we can hope for a fairer competition instead of one tailor-made for TV ratings/club popularity, or Uncle Nick's brown bags.

Just can't keep the simle of my face.
Oh for the next person don't think your sport is your political football to do what you want with it.
Sport and politics dont mix.

Worst sport's administrator in history by a country mile.

Nothing good came from his reign as CEO.

He can now take his left wing politics all the way to Canberra or Macquarie street where he will belong,you just know that was always his end game.

I always hoped he'd be shown the door in disgrace, and make no mistake, this is what's happened. And I'd like to think this will affect his chances of obtaining another cushy job he's singularly unsuited for, but Raelene Castle has lurched from one disaster to another and she still has a job so who the **** knows.

Wide world of sports is reporting GreenTurd gorne as early as this week .. I noticed the byline was by "staff reporters" .. so no one was game to put their ame to it ..

"
NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg's time in the top job could come to an end "as early as early as this week" due to a dispute with clubs over money.
The Sydney Morning Herald claims its a matter of when not if Greenberg will be shown the door because he shortchanged the clubs after ARLC commissioner Peter V'Landys negotiated the terms of a rescue package to keep the clubs afloat through the first few months of the coronavirus crisis.

The 16 NRL teams were told they would receive $1.21m in April to help them survive but they were paid $23,000 less each.
While it's not a huge amount, the clubs need every penny they can get right now.
Some club chiefs got in touch with V'Landys about the problem and it's said the commissioner was "ropeable" especially since the NRL went against his directive to give the clubs the full amount. He made sure they got paid the remaining owed the next day.
Club chiefs also expressed concern over being shorted over payments to the distressed club fund.
Since the new broadcast cycle was implemented at the start of 2018, the clubs had put away $187,500 every year into an account which they could access in case financial hardship hit the game.
When the clubs asked for their money back they were once again short-changed more than $30,000 each.
It took another phone call to V'Landys for them to be paid the $31,250 still owing.
If V'landys hadn't of stepped in to make things right, the clubs would have missed out on a $1.6 million combined, a huge figure considering the uncertainty surrounding the game.
The report claims the fact that V'Landys took the side of the clubs than the NRL is a sure sign Greenberg is on the outs."

Please be true ...
I've just donned my Manly jumper and opened a lovely bottle of shiraz, I'm stoked, four years late but none the less, worthy of celebration

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2