Greatest manly team with beards or mostaches...your suggestions please.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rod Jackson on the wing is a must-one of the original full beard jobs.

You shouldn't make it because you can grow one from time to time-WE ALL CAN lol

Great to see this important and mind bending topic to take our focus off the distraction of unimportant weekend footy matches.

Where possible I would suggest that the really short term facial growth (ie: a month or so) players should make way for the real thing. Robbo had his beard for most of a season so I think he well and truely qualifies for the other wing spot. Just saw the call for Rod Jackson and I'll second that one. Robbo can go to the bench if we're desperate. If He Who Shall Not Be Named makes the team I will hand in my membership!

Johnny Gray was mainly a hooker.
Geoff Gerard - prop
John Dorahy may be best at centre given Cliffy's a shoe in for 5/8.

To the many who have a boy-like face, I'm gonna start a thread of clean-skins and I've got Geoff Toovey as my No.7 & the great Coach, Des Hasler.
Most boys with blonde-coloured hair have no hope of enduring that furry stuff on their moosh!

Martin Bella would have to be a candidate for prop.

Better take it to a separate topic lismore_fan.

Current candidates below. Short on for locks although a backrower could be shifted there. Can we do better than AT for coach?

Fullback: Eadie, Stewart, Shearer
Wing: Jackson, Robertson, Hicks, Williams (David),
Centre: Dorahy, Shearer
Five Eighth: Lyons, Thompson
Half back: Chisholm
Lock:
Second Row: Cleal, Peters, Stewart,
Hooker: Gray, Le Strange,
Prop: Ward, Gerard, Bella, Broadhurst
Coach: Thompson

Joe Cool (Dorahy) played for years at Wests as fullback-he can play in their team.
Wayne Springall had a "mean" beard for a while.

Warren Jowett (the original wookie)

Crusher is the stand out-full career job!!!

Ah I am testing my memory banks

tookey link said:
[quote author=Shane link=topic=184728.msg285779#msg285779 date=1282134109]
Ian Roberts had facial fuzz for a while

I can count jsut fine and im not a bum

Only if bum fluff counts
[/quote]

I demand that Cliffy is named coach, how good would it be! A quick durrie, a quick stubbie, a quick nap and away we go!  ;)

stuart davis was a full time beardy weirdy . Joe Ropati was a 10 day grothe man at all times. Did deveraux sport a ginger one . Bruce walker was a definate malboro man. Adrian shelford sported the moustache i think . The mule Dave hosking

jbb/james link said:
stuart davis was a full time beardy weirdy . Joe Ropati was a 10 day grothe man at all times. Did deveraux sport a ginger one . Bruce walker was a definate malboro man. Adrian shelford sported the moustache i think . The mule Dave hosking

The Stuart Davis and Bruce Walker I saw play were clean shaven

Didnt we sign a half from England in the 70's who had a mo. Cant remember his name but he did play in a grand final for us - Stephens I think. I remember Allan Thompson mo in the 80's it was a shocker.
Geoff Gerard, John Ribot, Tony Melrose, Bill Hardy, ____ Broadhurst and Martin Bella.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2