Great to see

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
As seemingly unpatriotic as it sounds, I loved watching the Worriers' backline movement from the scrum that led to Vavuvei sending their winger over for a try. This was a classic backline movement which is so rare these days.
One of my pet peeves is backrowers positioning themselves in the backline from scrums, both attacking and defending, and backs packing into scrums.
In my opinion, a scrum is the best chance to attack, so the aim should be to get the ball to the winger, or chip over the top and have your fast men chase.
I'm sure with our classy backs we can put on such moves which would reap great rewards.

Yes, it was a very pretty play, although I would have preferred it if our defenders had tried to intervene instead of stopping to watch it unfold. I think the Warriors knicked it directly from the Storm, who scored one try off it and nearly grabbed another on the opposite side when they played in New Zealand a few weeks back. The Warriors looked just as clueless against it as we did:)

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Yes, it was a very pretty play, although I would have preferred it if our defenders had tried to intervene instead of stopping to watch it unfold. I think the Warriors knicked it directly from the Storm, who scored one try off it and nearly grabbed another on the opposite side when they played in New Zealand a few weeks back. The Warriors looked just as clueless against it as we did:)

Credit to them for stealing it!

Jorge was shown up twice yesterday for not committing to a tackle.:dodgy:

Let's hope that he goes for the legs next time and not flop, T-ex style when he first misses his mark :idea:

Warriors are the only non-Manly side I enjoy watching.
That Johnson kiddie is amazing when he slides across with spiders on him and scores the simplest of tries.

Chez had that same teflon quality with his spinning out of tackles in 2011 :angel:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8