Great Round for the mighty Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
If we have to rely on other teams winning and losing to solidify our place in the top eight, we are already f**ked. If we want to stay in the eight and - do we even dare to dream it? - climb the ladder, we have to win games of footy. It's the simplest of equations: win, and keep winning.

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Don’t agree re Cronulla. They are very beatable imo. Have had a good run granted but that performance v Penrith was pretty telling. Then loss to Eels and they had only one or two out for origin I think.
You’re entitled to your opinion but I see them having a bit of a dip in enthusiasm after winning some huge games. They’re a fast side with a very mobile pack. I expect they’ll bounce back at some point and make the prelims this year.

I hope I am wrong though…I hate the Sharks!

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
Every game this round went in our favour, all the teams that needed to loose lost.. basically a 4 point round for us with the Bye..and the key losses .. we could have been out of the eight and 6 points from 4th .. with a few sides also above us ..but. NO.. go Manly
definitely didn't go in my favour, 0 correct in the tipping!

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
See I don’t actually agree. You can bet teams like the Roosters, Penrith and Cronulla are going to be knocking on the door at the business end of the year, regardless of what happens to Manly. We are not going to take a finals spot off these three big teams. We will be fighting with the likes of St George, Canterbury, and the Cowboys for a spot in the eight, and they all won. Sure, we look in a better position on the ladder this week because of some of these results…but that fight for the bottom of the 8 just got closer because of this weekend’s results.
You are dead right. And as Easts and Cowboys have not had a bye yet, their run is easier than ours.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16