Great mysteries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Oh the great mysteries of this world.

I have one for you.

Why is it that despite your best efforts, you always come home from the pub with a wallet full of coins?

I just found $20 in coins in my wallet from last night, but i could of swarn I had none in there the night before

The tooth fairy or you were drunk sleeping in an alley way at North Sydney and passer bys thought you were homeless, hungry and desperate and threw some change at you so you could buy yourself soemthing to eat today.

Its simple,

Once youve had one or two you cant be bothered finding the exact money. Once youve had a dozen or 2 your not capable of finding the correct change.

because your Pimp took all the notes which were caught in your G string and the coins you scraped off the toilet floor :lol:

Its simple,

Once youve had one or two you cant be bothered finding the exact money. Once youve had a dozen or 2 your not capable of finding the correct change.

Exactly, what a sh!t mystery!

Yeah but im not like that, i deliberately try to get rid of my coins.

**** mystery, You come with a better one

Umm lets just say he ha dirt on his knees

See the god debate :D

He is the best Rugby league marketing man in the game.

No one gets their name in the paper more, do you think he truly means some of the things he says?

I think he is so stuck up himself that he thinks he should be the centre of attention and will do whatever to make that happen

yeah but does it bring attention to the game?

I think he is a twit, but every time he has one of his loopy ideas the game gets in the news as well as his team. Any publicity besides the bulldogs publicity is good for the game

Yeah but im not like that, i deliberately try to get rid of my coins.

sh*t mystery, You come with a better one

Righto then, why are the rich the least generous in general?

Bill gates is actually quite generous funnily enough. He gives the most to charity of anyone in the world.

Fluffy sport on

but

Righto then, why are the rich the least generous in general?

They didnt get rich by giving their money away

But Bill gates gave away 20 million... which is a pittance in comparison to how much he actually has...

Im sure we all give generously of the money we have

Its all relative guys no one will give away a fortune, only part thereof in comparison to their finances

Good point, but people who struggle financially often give more than people more financially sound in my experience.

its not a mystery. the more money I earn the tighter i am with it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4