Great Crowd/Stewart On The Verge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mike

Great bloody crowd today, to me it was hugely unexpected. It was an important game but since we were playing Souths I didn't think there would be much interest in people going to the game. Alot of people must have had that urge, "Gee, I want to go to the football today", the good old traditional way. FYI the crowd was around the 19, 500 mark and it was our biggest since 1997.

Also great news regarding Brett Stewart. This guy is a champion,

- He started playing fullback, one of the hardest positions, for a team that was languishing in last place. And he excelled greatly.

- Not only that but he has continued his meteoric rise and still looks to have alot of improvement in him.

- He plays with diabetes. To some extent it is a disability but his ability to play on and excel is something holy.

His hatrick today drew his try count to 49. He could very well hit the Big 50 next week and what better way than to hit it against those dirty bullfrogs (my lack of respect for them shows). For his age and considering he's only played 59 games, it's a beautiful thing. Fark your Inglis', fark your Hunt's. This kid is the real deal and it's awesome that he still has a big future ahead of him.

Agreed with everything being said about stewy.. i'd take him over any of these "young guns" going round... the kid is unreal

Tbh, you'd be a complete nutcase to take him over Inglis. Stewart's great and all but Inglis might end up the best ever.

I thought it so funny when Stewart played on the wing / Robertson @ fullback during the game (they swapped for a bit), we were scored against, and Pearce commented on how badly it worked.

LoL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6