Grant Atkins abused by AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We were in the Fulton Menzies Stand, their markers were rarely square and they never got pinged for it.

I doubt we got more than 3 set restarts from their never ending holding down of our players.

I think we should get rid of the bunkers. They should implement what they do in soccer for penalties. The ref goes to a tv screen on the sideline and then reviews the replays. Given they are the ones who had a live view of the incident then get a replay to make sure of their final decision.

In this instance Atkins (aka “f***ing retard”), felt that there was a possible penalty try, could have reviewed the replays and then ruled himself.

This should save some further money because the bunkers are overpaid fucwits.

Unfortunately the last thing we need is less players available for selection. I think we’ll be lucky to have Addin available next week which will hurt us hugely, not forgetting that in several weeks if things don’t change, he still will not be allowed into QLD for the Cowboys game.

We were in the Fulton Menzies Stand, their markers were rarely square and they never got pinged for it.

I doubt we got more than 3 set restarts from their never ending holding down of our players.
It was another horrible referring performance, even Gus said that n tv after the match, he needs to go back and be re-trained!!

He gave Newcastle a lot of 3rd and 4th repeat sets for I don't now what, yet they seemed to be all over us, holding us down and lots of second efforts turning on our back?

The worst was when we were all over them, set to score a few times and they never got back or stood square at marker. We got a few repeat sets but they were blatant penalties!! It's why Parker got stopped for the winning try. Blatant off side. They definitely had the better rub of green and calls go their way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4