Grant Atkins abused by AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the Match review committee. Probably gets descent.
They will also consider any relevant mitigating or aggravating factors in arriving at their grading of charges.

Surely they take that ending of the game in to consideration

I don’t condone the use of those words, ever, BUT surely there will be some empathy with the situation that existed at the time.

Be ironical wouldn’t it ,

Annersley apologises for the bunker not awarding the penalty AND then suspends AFB for 3 weeks.

It’s almost a given that this will be the scenario.

Sorry but absolutely disgusting word to use. The way i see it, missed many opportunities to win and if we continue to rely on having fluke calls go our way then we won't win many games.

Obviously using disparaging language to a referee (AFB sent off) is far worse than a Joey Leilua swing arm with a closed fist to the head of a player that was not involved in the play (sin bin).
In the word of Phil Gould "WOW JUST WOW" I think it would have been justifiable to send AFB if the remark was not true. But since the ref was a farkin idiot AFB remark was justifiable obviously the truth hurt. Thus the send off.

I don’t condone the use of those words, ever, BUT surely there will be some empathy with the situation that existed at the time.

Be ironical wouldn’t it ,

Annersley apologises for the bunker not awarding the penalty AND then suspends AFB for 3 weeks.

It’s almost a given that this will be the scenario.
Yep I was thinking the same tbh. Obviously heat of the moment. Don’t know about him being suspended but gee I hope tge club cone down hard on him. He should be made to do sone community service with some kids with disability needs and their families to help him put it in perspective a bit.

Atkins referred it. He did good.
Horsehead declined it. He did bad.

Horsehead is a cnut and should be referred to as such. The R word is derogatory and people with disabilities would be appalled to hear they are in anyway being associated with this cnut.

Atkins referred it. He did good.
Horsehead declined it. He did bad.

Horsehead is a cnut and should be referred to as such. The R word is derogatory and people with disabilities would be appalled to hear they are in anyway being associated with this cnut.
In that case every female should be offended at having an Atkins and beside I was always of the belief ****s are useful

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles prop Addin Fonua-Blake has tonight apologised unreservedly for his actions following the loss to the Newcastle Knights.

Fonua-Blake was sent off after the final siren for dissent.

After returning to the dressing sheds, Fonua-Blake was very remorseful and sought permission to personally apologise to referee Grant Atkins which he then did.

“Referees have a very tough job and we all need to respect their decisions even when we may not agree with them,’’ Fonua-Blake said

“I should not have let my emotions get the better of me and I am very sorry for the comments I made.

“I'd also like to offer my sincere apology to anyone offended by the regrettable language that I used. I let myself and my Club down. That is not who I am or what this Club stands for.”

Calling Atkins or the ****wit in the bunker a retard or retards is highly offensive to the retarded, while they don't have the speed of the common person they aren't ****ing stupid, some are incredibly intelligent which is something we can't say for field flog or bunker bitch on this occasion

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6