Grant Atkins abused by AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just having a look at Annesley on the NRL website giving his usual verdict over the weekends refereeing.

In his opinion, Manly should have been awarded a penalty at the end of the game.

But just like the apology over the howler against the Worms, its nothing but empty words because it doesn't change the results. All it means is that we have been robbed of a win and robbed of the chance to have a win. We still don't get the points while the opposition on those days does.

Yes and GA says it's a grey area judgement call , that's a complete joke when you see that vision.

Maxwell is in charge and if that's the best he can offer with his experience then he should have some time off.

What does the incompetent fool in the bunker get for creating this drama .
He screws the chance of a team winning and stirs up players emotions who have been busting their guts.
He gets defended by the Head of Football and doesn't get sacked.

Disappointed to be missing our best meter eater for 2 weeks but I can hardly blame the kid, I said way worse about the ref sitting on my couch. If I'd been on the field busting my arse to give us one last chance and the ref was right in front of me in the heat of the moment, I'd have got a lifetime ban.

(Spoiler alert - here comes one of those old stories again)!

When I first started work, I would frequently work with Billy Delamere who was then a junior Police Prosecutor and played 1st grade for Manly. He also toured with the Kangaroos to the UK.

I saw him the week following his 2 week suspension following his punch in the first play the ball of the day (like 1 min. into the game, and he was also sent off).

I asked him what happened, which he declined to elaborate, only to say that he thought his punch " was worth a month!"

Different times!

He gets defended by the Head of Football and doesn't get sacked.
Sack the Head of football then because the blokes they are defending keep making the same inept decisions watching a replay over 10 times . I can understand a ref making an error watching a fast play but there is no excuse for the moron in the bunker who has a massive screen watching the replay 10 times and fcks up

It is not a grey area judgement call. After the kicker has kicked the ball the defender is allowed to touch him ONLY if he is in the process of making a legitimate tackle.
A push is not a tackle. Imagine if Smith was pushed after a last tackle grubber kick.

One day a smirking ref is going to get his teeth knocked out
I am not hoping this happens. All I am saying is that In the heat of the moment anything is possible
All it will take is a close match and a player in the heat of the moment who loses his cool completely
I remember a pumped up emotional Steven Roach patted a ref on the head after he got sent off
Who would have thought a ref would get patted on the head ?

2972a587e979ebbf875cf6aea9f234bf.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8