Grand final script

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Many fans comment every year on who the administrators of the game would prefer to be in the grand final.

With 4 teams remaining, who do you think the powers that be would want to showcase our game in the GF.

Is the Manly vs Canterbury game the promoters dream?

Can the Souths army be denied the chance to drown out the crowd color with red and green.

Will it become a Bellamy, Cam, Slater and Cronk lovefest?

We will need to overcome adversity to get there. The media response after our deserved win against the Cows worries me. Fans and the press are gunning for us to get knocked out in the Storms backyard. I wonder how fair of a run we will get fro the refs. Will the pressure get to the refs and will they be able to ref the game without fear or favour?

Toovey should make a press release on thu night and ask that All players be addressed by their full name (none of this special treatment that The storm get. It's Cameron or Smith, not Cam. It's Cooper or Cronk, not Coop. Toovey should also come out and say that reporting after the cows match could have been balanced. He should say that the better team won and that in the history of the game, the cows would be way down on the list of genuinely aggrieved teams. Manly have copped much worse over the years.

I just can't see why the Cows would be aggrieved at all. Their first try came from a forward pass after a strip. Why are they crying? Anyway I agree with you, Toovs should come out and ask Harrigan if we are to be penalized out of the game this Friday or not. He should ask Harrigan who he's picking to win it, and whether Cummins will get to have another go at us.

Regardless of who we play in the GF, we will be the ones wearing the 'black hats'. We are the baddies and are going to get creamed in the media. And when we win it with probably be the sweetest victory of all... possibly even better than the 40-nil.

Its true over the last couple of years since the 08 GF they have turned us into the equivalent of a Wrestling HEEL.

Toovey has done very well with the media this year and I wish he comes out all guns blazing on Thursday night.

Great that Manly v Storm is first game. Funniest thing will be after Manly beat Storm we actually will be in the grand final while the Dogs who beat us in the semi & think the sun shines out of themselves will still have to beat Souths.

That will make the Dogs more manic than normal as they will have to sweat it out!

Brissie Kid said:
Great that Manly v Storm is first game. Funniest thing will be after Manly beat Storm we actually will be in the grand final while the Dogs who beat us in the semi & think the sun shines out of themselves will still have to beat Souths.

That will make the Dogs more manic than normal as they will have to sweat it out!

Yeah, that would make for a very nice day next saturday.

The best scenario is a Manly Souths GF. Dogs getting knocked out would almost be as good as Manly making the GF.

silvertail said:
Many fans comment every year on who the administrators of the game would prefer to be in the grand final.

I wonder how fair of a run we will get fro the refs. Will the pressure get to the refs and will they be able to ref the game without fear or favour?

Toovey should make a press release on thu night and ask that All players be addressed by their full name (none of this special treatment that The storm get.

Well many fans are clearly paranoid in that case. Administrators right now are only concerned that a match that is played without controversy.

And all Toovs should be doing on Thursday night is finalising his game plan and making sure his boys are good to go, not worrying about things that are out of his control.

Fair dinkum, what is going on these days. Take off your foil hats. There is no favoured teams or teams that get special treatment!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4