Grand Final Prices

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Not sure if anyone posted this but the NRL released the 2012 Grand Final prices yesterday.

Diamond $345.00
Platinum $285.00
Gold $225.00
Silver $165.00
Bronze $80.00

This is adult prices. Diamond & Platinum don't offer any junior, concession or family options.

Rest of the details here - http://www.nrl.com/nrl-grand-final-tickets-information/tabid/10874/newsid/73539/default.aspx

But these prices are crazy!! Last year I paid $80 to sit behind the posts. This year, you have to pay $165. Unsure if these prices will be the same for the tickets release the week of the grand final for the 2 teams.

Opinions?

I sound like a broken record, but recently I paid $400 x 2 to go to a hockey playoff game and it was only 1 of a best of 7!!

Put aside $1 a day and you'll be laughing!

But prices are certainly 'up there'. (cazaley)

I was at the SOO in $190 seats, just five rows from the fence, on the eastern side about the 35m line. In theory they were great seats, but in practice they were too low and not a patch on the view from the Brookie Hill.
Be careful where you buy tickets at ANZ. You need some elevation to get a decent view.

manlyforever08 said:
Not sure if anyone posted this but the NRL released the 2012 Grand Final prices yesterday.

Diamond $345.00
Platinum $285.00
Gold $225.00
Silver $165.00
Bronze $80.00

This is adult prices. Diamond & Platinum don't offer any junior, concession or family options.

Rest of the details here - http://www.nrl.com/nrl-grand-final-tickets-information/tabid/10874/newsid/73539/default.aspx

But these prices are crazy!! Last year I paid $80 to sit behind the posts. This year, you have to pay $165. Unsure if these prices will be the same for the tickets release the week of the grand final for the 2 teams.

Opinions?

wow at the 2012 prices ? lol

but really its getting ridiculous

4 people at $80 each be a great feed and a lot of alcohol at home with change

Holy sh!t, I would normally get the A class reserve or gold for the $165 odd. I am not normally one to complain about pricing and thought the previous prices were pretty fair but this is insane if true.

Simply unaffordable. So much for the working man's game. If Souffs are there, only Rusty will be able to go.

What happens if you buy tickets and your team doesn't make it? Does the NRL give you the option of buying the tickets back?

Av8r said:
What happens if you buy tickets and your team doesn't make it? Does the NRL give you the option of buying the tickets back?

Yes, they have done this for the past couple of years.

However you don't get back the extras - CC fee, Delivery fee, Fee for being the ripoff Ticketek etc - just the face value of the Ticket.

Best option is to let the Souths Fans buy them now, then get it off them in September with zero handling costs :p

Av8r said:

They do but the NRL will only buy them back the week before the preliminary finals so any Manly (or Souths) fans who bought early last year didn't have that option.

I'm thinking if we make it then either Souths East's or both didn't so there may be lots looking to sell.

On the other hand, if we r playing South's in the GF tickets will b almost impossible to get in the last week as all the bandwagon rabbits fans come from everywhere for what is literally a once in a lifetime experience for them.

Decisions decisions.....

The Who said:
I was at the SOO in $190 seats, just five rows from the fence, on the eastern side about the 35m line. In theory they were great seats, but in practice they were too low and not a patch on the view from the Brookie Hill.
Be careful where you buy tickets at ANZ. You need some elevation to get a decent view.
I paid $115 to sit in Blatchys Blues for two games!

I paid nothing to sit in a corporate box and eat and drink myself stupid for Origin 3.
Doesn't really help this discussion, I just love to brag!

Blake said:
I paid nothing to sit in a corporate box and eat and drink myself stupid for Origin 3.
Doesn't really help this discussion, I just love to brag!

Nothing like a good circle jerk and a bit of banter about how well the Riverview Old Boys are going eh?

EagleHaus said:
how and when do we get our AAN membership passwords before Tuesdays GF ticket release??

You should have received an email on Friday about it, if not visit www.seaeagles.com.au/aan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6