Grand Final Entertainment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matabele said:
I don't know why they bother getting B-Grade, incoherent Americans across to "entertain" people. The only entertainment they provide is their calamity (eg Meatloaf last year at the AFL, Billy Idol at the NRL etc etc). People are there to watch the football. Just get on with it.

Good Charlotte, B grade? They are one of the most popular bands in the world. You old fart! Also, believe it or not, Joel Maddens popularity in Australia is sky high after his role on the Voice. It's a good choice.

Stevo said:
Matabele said:
I don't know why they bother getting B-Grade, incoherent Americans across to "entertain" people. The only entertainment they provide is their calamity (eg Meatloaf last year at the AFL, Billy Idol at the NRL etc etc). People are there to watch the football. Just get on with it.

Good Charlotte, B grade? They are one of the most popular bands in the world. You old fart! Also, believe it or not, Joel Maddens popularity in Australia is sky high after his role on the Voice. It's a good choice.

That's the point.....it's a Channel 9 cross promotion festival. If Madden wasn't on the Voice do you think they would give a rat's about Good Charlotte ?? Where did Sarah de Bono come from again ??

It's not about quality entertainment, it's about milking every last drop of exposure and advertising from the day.

Personally I'd prefer Paul Kelly and Tim Rogers.

cant wait for the new tv deal to kick over, Gyngell is already planning a 45 minute half time stoppage for a live episode of the block on the field. Every scrum break someone from the crowd will come out from their seats and sing for the judges. Big Brother will be the new video ref for all finals fixtures. A player to be evicted after each try is scored.

Brissie Kid said:
David Gallop being taken around the ground on the back of a ute? Or do only the retiring players get that tribute?

If that included him in stocks and an unlimited supply (thanks Pistols) of rotten fruit then I'm all for it.

Grand Final Entertainment? why does this thing need anymore entertainment than the game?

Has anyone ever gone to the GF and thought "Awesome I can watch x too?"

I know my thoughts have always been "Hurry up and get on with the effing footy"

ManlyBacker said:
Brissie Kid said:
David Gallop being taken around the ground on the back of a ute? Or do only the retiring players get that tribute?

If that included him in stocks and an unlimited supply (thanks Pistols) of rotten fruit then I'm all for it.

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines too. Maybe some rotten eggs as well :D

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8