Grand Final 22 Panthers v Eels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
310240913_636600061260397_4674584315235765633_n.jpg

Too soon ? Nah. Never.

Last edited:
They were talking on Nein about dominant GF performances...
Not a mention of 40-0 :wondering:
What......a .......joke........

There was a brief mention of us being the last GF where a team was held to nil, but how was that not mentioned in terms of a dominant GF.

08 was a systematic dismantling, whilst it was only 8 nil at half time, we had dominated the Storm throughout that first half and the second half nuclear collapse was a direct result.

Get stuffed Ch.9

The Panthers are a powerhouse and will be for the next decade. Credit to them and way they have focused on their juniors and reaping the rewards in FG.

They are head an shoulders above the rest of the comp atm and we are so so far away from competing with them that it’s depressing.
Going to take a red hot team to beat them

What......a .......joke........

There was a brief mention of us being the last GF where a team was held to nil, but how was that not mentioned in terms of a dominant GF.

08 was a systematic dismantling, whilst it was only 8 nil at half time, we had dominated the Storm throughout that first half and the second half nuclear collapse was a direct result.

Get stuffed Ch.9
Scam knows our 40 Nil was the most dominant GF victory in history, he had a front row seat.

Heard him mutter he hoped the score would be 60 nil, funny that, even funnier that the most dominant GF is still 40 Nil and we own the 40 and his cheating club still holds the record flogging and the Nil.

Well now we’re equal first on the ‘23 premiership ladder.:p
Great game by Penrith. So dominant atm. I miss ths type of performance by Manly. Credit where credit’s due, I thought Gutho spoke well post match. Showed good sportsmanship from a losing captain.
Fun that Parramatta lost though.
Go Manly ‘23!

Unless Penrith lose the drive to dominate, they will be there for years to come.
For every one they lose, they draw on 4 new juniors.
How they are so far ahead of every other team is scary.
Unless Penrith builds an inland surf centre and lures its juniors away from the football field, as happens with Northern Beaches youngsters, we are screwed.

lol at me.

I've slow internet atm... and went outside as there's things to do and I didn't realise but the webpage didn't update.

So until about 2 mins ago I thought the final score was 22-0.

lol sheesh

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4