Grand Final 2023 - arrogant P's v flashy B's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest this is a no lose GF for me. These are 2 teams that look seriously good....and this could be a great GF.....and I'm not concerned who wins.

I really hate the Broncs, can't stand Reece Walsh etc.

I used to quite like the Panthers, especially when they were starting to overcome the Roosters/Storm Juggernauts a few years back. But they have seriously annoyed a lot of neutrals with their constant attitude.

So.....bash each other!!

Unbelievable. Just watching the AFL GF and there's a random Souths jumper in the crowd down near the fence.

Unbelievable. Just watching the AFL GF and there's a random Souths jumper in the crowd down near the fence.
received_1511235049630294.jpeg

My daughter sent me this, she's a Rabbit. (And adopted I claim!)

I can't stomach either team, but one thing that did get my attention is that if Penriff win, they will have more premierships than Parramatta by 5 to 4. Plus all 5 to Penrith will have come since Parra last won.

If Broncos win they will go to 7 premierships, just 1 behind Manly on 8. Although one of the seven Broncos wins was 1997 Super League.

I can't stomach either team, but one thing that did get my attention is that if Penriff win, they will have more premierships than Parramatta by 5 to 4. Plus all 5 to Penrith will have come since Parra last won.

If Broncos win they will go to 7 premierships, just 1 behind Manly on 8. Although one of the seven Broncos wins was 1997 Super League.
I'm not cheering for a winner but I hope Broncos lose. I simply cannot support a Brisbane side. Brisbane lost yesterday so hopefully another loss for them today.

This will be my 15th grand final live at accor stadium since 2007 ( 2021 GF up in QLD is the only one I have missed) as a member out at Olympic park

Love this day.
taking a close friend who supports the Broncos to his first GF tickets on the 40 m line near half way

Been Broncos all week for me but heading into the city there was way too many Broncos jumper never knew so many came from the beaches
way too many and remembered how much I hate QLD.

This heat will suit Broncos I think sadly
hopefully a cracking GF.
Panthers by 7

Finally this day reminds me how far we are away from appearing in another GF ourselves.I hate where we are as a club right now and unless we get our act together we are in for many more lean years

At this stage don't have a side I want to win more than the other, just looking forward to hopefully a cracking game with intensity in defence and scintillating attack with the ref letting them play footy.

Both teams deserve their spot and I haven't the hate I have for storm and roosters so very neutral for me though I'll likely go for one more than the other at some point depending on attitude.

If Reece Walsh and Liui both get smashed that will top the game off.

Have a great @davohan123, forget about Manly for a few hours.

At this stage don't have a side I want to win more than the other, just looking forward to hopefully a cracking game with intensity in defence and scintillating attack with the ref letting them play footy.

Both teams deserve their spot and I haven't the hate I have for storm and roosters so very neutral for me though I'll likely go for one more than the other at some point depending on attitude.

If Reece Walsh and Liui both get smashed that will top the game off.

Have a great @davohan123, forget about Manly for a few hours.
And actually see 2 teams who can play and are enjoyable to watch.

Just want a competitive game and yes will forget about manly for a few hours

Its looking great for a clean sweep
Brisbane Lions lost
Brisbane Easts lost
Titans NRLW Lost
one to go for QLDers

Collingwood
Souths
Newcastle
Penrith

Lucky it wasn't spelling competitions and losing to that lot!

And actually see 2 teams who can play and are enjoyable to watch.

Just want a competitive game and yes will forget about manly for a few hours
And these two teams have been head and shoulders above the rest of the NRL all year. Really, there's not much difference in ability between third (the Storm) and twelfth (us), but all those team are a tier below the Panthers and the Broncs. Hope it'll be a good game, with minimal involvement from Adam Gee I'm Lucky to Be Here.

now the knights girls have won i realised i forgot to set my clocks for daylight savings,
should i set it for 2008?
or 2011?
hmmmm.....
decisions, decisions.

It's just embarrassing to see how far away from a GF the club has become. Can't see us anywhere near this for years to come.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8