Gower in doubt

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
On the news tonite up here in brissie... they mentioned Craig Gower was in doubt for the first SOO match and they have sent an S.O.S to Andrew Johns to play in it.

Poor old matty... just isn't flavour of the month is he?

When does it end? Are they going to be sending SOS's to Johns 5 years into retirement? I think they're forgetting that SOO is also about blooding new players and letting them have a go at something they've been dreaming about for years. Pretty short-sighted by the ARL methinks.......... :violin:

I think they're forgetting that SOO is also about blooding new players

I'm pretty sure that isn't what Origin is about to be honest.

But regardless, Joey has said no. Can I change my vote on the side of the screen? No longer think the Blues have a chance in hell.

[quote author=Volley]
Apparently he collided with Beaver.
sounds like the same thing that happened to gowie at twin waters

only that time he grabbed the beaver

[/quote]

:lol2: I'll pay that one Clifford. Good work.

Some bloke over on the LU piss poor excuse for a forum has said that the one and only Michael Monaghan should get the gig for NSW halfback. I kid you not.

surprised it was his knee

i thought he may have pulled out his penis muscle again

al la 1998 Kangaroo Camp

Politely I would say that SOO is not about blooding new players - it is about winning.

Blooding new players is on after you lose 2 nil - and I am sure Grahame Murray has no intention of that at this stage.

Well done to Beaver, Gower is now out of the next match against us.

Gower, who had been in line to captain NSW if hooker Danny Buderus fails to overcome a back problem that has him in doubt, suffered the injury in a collision with Blues interchange forward Steve Menzies.

The Penrith halfback was working on an inside play and, as Menzies came across field, the pair clashed legs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4